Ratings for Dr. Philip J. Baney

My family doctor or many years had passed away and I was very nervous about seeing someone new. Dr. Baney and his staff made me feel very welcome, made sure that I understood why I was taking all my medications. Although I do miss my old physician, I am quite happy with Dr. Baney and his staff

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

Be prepared to be taken back quickly, only to wait an hour in the exam room. If you are on current medications, be prepared to be switched to whichever medication the pharm rep is paying them to sell. Of course, there will be no generic for them, and your insurance will not cover them. You will only find this out after you take their free samples for months to see if the medication works for you. They do not return calls on time, and sometimes not al all. If you are ever out of your medication, plan on having to go to an office visit, this way, you have to pay for an office visit AND the prescription. EVERY TIME...NEVER FAILS. I advise you stay as far away from this place as possible. I moved here from out of the area, and after 6 months of putting up with it, I have had it. It is so bad, that I have choses to drive over 1 hour to go back to my other family doctor. BEWARE! Worst expierience EVER! This is the puppy mill of doctor's offices. Appears quantity over quality rules.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

fast service, Doc really listened to me and took his time, i didn't feel rushed, staff were great, got a call from the doc next day to make sure i was doing better.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

Really wanted to see him, had bad ear pain he waited for me to get done work and saw me 45 minutes after his day was done. staff and Dr Baney were great, even though it was after hours they didn't rush me and docotor took his time and listened to me got me feeling better

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Helped me feel better, really took time to explain what was wrong and why antiobiotics were not what I needed

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

Prescribed medicine that is not available at any pharmacy, then refused to change that prescription to something available. Never follows up on important "stat" tests. Does not like to examine patients. Listens to you breathe and that's it. Doesn't seem to listen to you when you explain how you're feeling.....says "uh humm" alot.....that's about it for this jack ass.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Terrible service, ran tests that were important "STAT" then never bothered to call the next day, had my results read by a secretary once I needed to call after 12:00 to follow up, did not suggest additional tests when it was obvious I needed them. Thanks a bunch.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

Dr. Philip J. Baney's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Reading, PA