Ratings for Dr. Arul Doraiswamy

AS hard as it was to find the office building when it looks closed, i finally got in they sent me 3 X's for an $MRI when 1 writen wel would have been Beter, When "1" tried to get the results for the 3rd Time! I was left alone in the waiting room while They Took A NEW Patient IN?! For 1 & 1/2 HOURS LITERALLY That Long. NO one spoke to me which is puzling cause they called All Weekend Long Til after hearing/ appreciating the reminder call someone cald until I verbaly acknwdgd it but ignored me while i sat i was so upset i couldnt ask any Q's, wen i asked for the sugestd procedur down for me ... nope, when i called bk to get another appt. they put me on hold for 15min & hung up while i was standing next to the phon yeling at some1 in the next room Very INconsidrate. AN MRI feels like it is ripping the ROD Out of my LEG. PLus for Legal reasons not MEDICL they refuse to take yur Medication Needs ON if Yur on even .5 mg of Lorazpm so you to run all ovr town to get yur meds because of the actions of a sevral bad appls. If you know anyone who is selling thir Meds .. whole families in some cases .. snitch. I'm sory but snitch. Theyr messing it up for those of us who really need meds.. couldn't sell them if i wantd to I actually need mine, could use more but becs of those fraud cases I can't hardly get what i do get. But Duriswamy's office wont even make a call to clear up the confusion that 1 dr.S.Simmons front desk "children" have about referals or realeas of neded info. They had me drive back and forth 4 times before 'I' got it cleared up Myself! So good or not this office is unpleasant even if JZ's personality isn't I've been there 5 times and havn't met the DR... so? I thought they'd put me on hold befor asking what i even wanted and left for the day it was 4:45 SO RUDE. My time Is actually important & valuable!$$ so is the MRI machine and Xray's and gas and the chance to get into aanotherrr collision! right!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

The five star ratings are nonsense. Dr. D sees new patients only. If you can make him money you get his attention. If you need refills, you get Rachel and then God Help You.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. Doraiswamy is a very passionate person and actually cares about my pain.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

My father in law picked up A early vacation refill and we took it to the pharmacy and then the pharmacy called the doctors office and they said no so that just messed up our vacation so now I'm out $300 for room reservations and they said try back in in six days so we did made reservations again and then Dr.s PA FU-- EN BIT-- at his office said no on the refill for vacation will be out-of-state for four weeks only wanted 9 days early refill so he won't run out lost another $300 because I was unable to give the hotel 24 hour notice for room cancellation why would DR. Write a prescription for vacation refill and then keep denying it

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

The Physician Assistant Rachel McDuffie provided the worst two visits I have ever experienced from any healthcare professional and I have never returned. She may have some pain training, but she demonstrates no compassion or understanding of chronic pain, she does not listen, and decided to do an inappropriate exam that cost me two months of severe pain. No No No. Do not go.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

I was a patient of Dr. Doraiswamy when he worked for Kaiser in Northern California. He did two procedures on me called "Radio Frequency Lesioning" for unbearable pain in my lower back. Dr. D. was the very best doctor - personable, kind, caring... I was so upset when he left Kaiser.. I don't know if I'll ever find a doctor that I trust as much as I did Dr. D. The procedures he did left me with much of my pain alleviated, which was and is a MAJOR plus. I've rated him and his staff from back then - they were a wonderful team! I wish he'd come back to Northern California Kaiser!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Doctor D is the best and has helped me tremendously and I would not change doctors for nothing. The only problem is his new assisting doctor, she is a ruthless ****. Sorry doctor D

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

I started seeing Dr. D. four years ago for a 37 year rheumatoid arthritis disease. My pain is barely manageable, yet from the first day, he and his assisting doctors have given the BEST of care and he performs all surgical procedures to manage pain other than medications. It is through his care that my daily life is bearable. His staff is always competent and able to assist with insurance billing and scheduling.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

He keeps you informed of your procedure and very willing to answer questions. He and his staff have always made me feel comfortable. I would recommend Dr D. To everyone he is a great Dr nice guy and i will NOT go anywhere else...

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Very smart and personable. Pain has vanished after intervention. I am very very please and happy.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Dr. Arul Doraiswamy's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1998)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal