Ratings for Dr. Syd N. Palmer

I've seen Syd off and on for several years and he has helped me tremendously. I've tried a few counselors previously, but Syd is the only one to truly help, offering insights to myself and my relationships that were honest and eye opening. Syd is very caring and professional and his years of experience are reflected in the feedback.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

I saw Syd over 15 years ago for issues I dealt with about being molested by a babysitter. Syd was more than helpful without him I don't know that I would be here today I spent at least 6 years in therapy with him and when he felt I was well enough to leave therapy I did not want to stop I was terrified but said he'd given me all the skills that I would need to make it this far answer for that Sid I thank you from the bottom of my heart

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

I saw Syd for several years and found his advice to be good, and very trustworthy. We had been poised on the brink of a long downward spiral that likely would have led to divorce. With his helps, ten years later our marriage is stronger than ever. I expect that the negative reviewers husband is the one that was less than honest, or else there were extenuating circumstances.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

My husband and I started seeing Syd for help in our marriage and I would NOT recommend him to anyone. I recently found out that he had counseled my husband to be dishonest with me and to continue lying about serious things that would have been a deal breaker in our marriage. Is this what counselors do? He counseled that the answer to our problems was deceit and secrecy. I felt that he severely minimized my feelings and our situation and has only worsened and prolonged the issue.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011