Ratings for Dr. Joseph S. Wassef

Terrible bed side manner and makes a diagnosis within minutes through a list of questions with no follow up questions. He's a quack!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr. Joseph S. Wassef Has a very straight forward and honest approach when dealing with people who need his help.He has helped our family through many hard times.his help with my son's add and Daughters bipolar meds and advice on how to deal with these problems have gotten us through middle school ,high school and college. sent us to great therapist who with the med's he prescribed we all got through the hardest parts.I feel because of his help both of my Children are living productive and happy lives. I was also diagnosed with ADD. He not only helped with my children but helped save my marriage of 35 yr. I'M not saying life is perfect, but it sure is more functional & happier . our family has been seeing him since the 90's

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Worst Psychiatrist EVER!! How does this so called doctor still have a license to practice ? My experience was awful, He does not listen to his patients and the issues and concerns of which the whole reason for seeking care. Very unprofessional and Rude... His staff gave the excuse @ he's just very straight forward and to the point". Really? That's an explanation ? The impression I received he's intimidated by females and has the inferiority complex. Bottom line, will no longer be a patient of his for his actions and overall personality . No Trust in his ability to practice psychiatry or any other form of doctoring.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

The only thing that I liked about his office was his staff and the wait time was reasonable. He lacks bedside manner, and does not care about his patients. In his words "He is not a therapist." After my first appointment I walked out of his office in tears. I thought I would give him the benefit of the doubt, I went to my second appointment and approached him with the issues that I had to which he did not even say sorry just responded that he was not a therapist and is only there to prescribe medicine. It was either his way or the highway on your care. I figured as a therapist he would have been a little more sympathetic but I would get more sympathy from a brick wall. I would not want him treating me, even if I were dead.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

The staff has kind of a stuck up attitude. Dr. Wassef is ok and has some funny memory games.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Dr. Wassef is the very very B*E*S*T....love love love him!!!!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Dr. Joseph S. Wassef's Credentials

• Ain Shams Univ, Fac Of Med, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt (330-04 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Longview, TX