Ratings for Dr. Katherine A. Schuppert

She was wonderful, answered all of questions, explained everything, emailed back within several hours when I had another question. She performed colpo and biopsy, I almost fell no pain at all. She was super polite, explained how the colpo machine works. Her staff was great, they brought cookies, apple juice etc. to help me feel more comfortable before colpo. I recommend Dr. Schuppert to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

I was a new patient, and was able to get an appointment to see her on pretty short notice. Although I ended up being fine, in order to be sure of my diagnosis she had an ultra sound done in the office (separate appointment). I was very pleased with her thoroughness and beside manner.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008

She is simply wonderful. Smart, helpful, empathetic and efficient. I recommend her all the time to my friends.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

Dr. Schuppert is warm and treats patients' issues seriously and respectfully. I have had excellent care from her.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2006

She is a very caring, knowledgeable doctor. She operated on me when I was 4 months pregnant and I could not have been in better hands! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2006

Dr.Schuppert is a very caring physician. She has excellent follow-through and makes her own phone calls to report results. Her staff is top notch and the front desk operation is what customer service should be in any business. First class all the way.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2006

Dr. Katherine A. Schuppert's Credentials

• Spanish

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1983)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal