Ratings for Dr. Michael S. MCKEE

When I came to this site and entered the Dr's name, there were several Dr's listed, and a sample review..All I had to do was read the review to know I found the right Dr. Michael Mckee.. I've been seeing him because he hung around my surgeons office and became my pain specialist through osmisis. I've regreted it ever since.. The waiting time, the rudeness of his staff, and most of all he simply shouldn't be a doctor.. Especially a pain specialist... He doesn't give a flip about you or your pain.. It's all about him, his schedule.. And how can he make money off of you. He has never ever, through words or his actions, asked or cared about your pain relief.. Is it being met etc. My appts with him are never pleasant and on occasion I've noticed he smells bad. I've had it with him and am actively looking for another Dr.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr. Mckee does not take a genuine interest in his patients well being. He is only concerned with making money. His focus is giving injections/shots which are expensive and are his "bread and butter". If you are about to run out of your meds and cannot get an appt. to see him, he does not care. If you end up taking a little more medicine than you normally take due to symptoms changing/worsening, he wont listen to your reasons why; but will make you feel like some junkie. He constantly goes out of town so it's hard to get an appt. When you are finally at the appt, you have to wait a long time see him, sometimes 35 mins, then he barely gives you 10 mins of his time. Some of his new staff is very rude! They will lie to patients and hang up on you on the phone. If he can't make money off of you, he will just blow you off and not try to help you with your medical condition/s.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013