Ratings for Dr. David Kattan

The reason I've been a patient for so many years is simple. Dr. Kattan improved my health and, I can categorically characterize his effort to supply the best care as extraordinary.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

staff is not friendly on the phone, not polite. Dr. Kattan himself has really poor bedside manner and RUDE!!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

I met Dr. Kattan several years ago when he was treating my father for heart problems. When my dad had to go into the hospital for brain surgery, we made Dr. Kattan my father’s primary physician. I found him to be extremely thorough through all of my fathers care and kept us informed on his day-to-day treatment. His exceptional concern and attention to all of my dad’s health issues convinced me that I should use Dr. Kattan as my own person internist. I have now been going to Dr. Kattan's office for a while and I am very happy that I made this choice.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

Dr. David Kattan is a true caring Doctor!!! I travel all over the world with my job and he always makes time for me!! I have a fear of Doctors and he has helped me over come that fear and I look forward to seeing him when I am in town. it' is rare to find a doctor who truley cares from the heart!! I give him 10 Stars!!!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Dr.Kattan waltzed in 1 hr. late. I sat for 2 hrs. until finally left. Unprofessional, rude, horrible. No apology was ever given when I said I was leaving after sitting for 2 hrs? Do not use this Dr. unless you have all day to wait!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Good choice, saved my wife's life.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

Dr. David Kattan's Credentials

• Hebrew

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Pacificare