Ratings for Dr. Tonya Hardy

I rarely if ever take time out to do these sorts of reviews but the ridiculous & irresponsible "care" received from this doctor needs to be highlighted-if ONLY to stop others from seeing her. First and most importantly, she puts no time or energy into remembering her patients or in simple follow up. During one visit, her nurse gave me an EKG since I'd complained about minor chest pains. Dr. Hardy walked into the room (late, as usual), barely listened to anything I had to say and only referred to the EKG when I asked her about it. Once she reviewed, she misread it and had a minor break down. Please keep in mind, she wouldn't have read it at all if I hadn't asked myself. She then proceeded to recommend a cardiologist-just as much a charlatan. She spends, at most and only if you force her to answer questions, 10 minutes with you and in the 3 or 4 visits I had never once even reviewed my file to at least PRETEND she was familiar with me or my on-going medical issues. Beware of this Dr!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Dr. Tonya Hardy's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

MSP/BC Med