Ratings for Dr. Bruce W. Anderson

Very personable gentleman. His staff, however, doesn't do as instructed (he told his staff to give me a kit with my contacts, but they refused). The Dr. works well with patients to correct their eyesight. The last several years of annual visits have not been the best because I haven't been happy with the vision I have with contacts. I believe that my vision has become difficult to correct and I remain demanding. I have tried other optometrists and have similar results (many fittings and attempts to find the right combination of lenses, without real success). This doctor, however, treated me with much more concern than others. He recommended that I not try laser surgery when it first came out, saying that he wouldn't recommend it to his father,yet. A few years later, he said, without prompting from me, there were enough results for him to recommend it.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

If you have horrible astigmatism or corneal disease and need a quality contact lens fitter, He is without a doubt "THE GUY" to go to. He is very very skilled at what he does, he has legitimate concern for his patients and stays incredibly current on new technologies and innovations. I cannot give enough positive marks for him and his practice.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2012

Dr. Bruce W. Anderson's Credentials

• University Of Houston - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1980)