Ratings for Dr. Elana Kastner

wait times have been over 2 times so that has been the worst part.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Punctuality may not be the offices stronger point however I wouldn't trust my body and health with anyone but Dr. Kastner. I have been her patient since I am a teen and am now 30. She is patient, gentle, kind and honest. I can't imagine being in anyone else's care.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Dr. Kastner is the best gyn I've ever had and I will keep her for as long as I can. She's been my doctor for well over 10 years. Love, love, love her. Her kind spirit and patience is a regular part of a visit with her.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

my daughter is 16 years old with bad mentral problems,harmone issues and such , for the first time and being akid, they were warm and understanding, i was reccomended my peditrician,she was wonderful, so wonderful and kind I made an appointment for my self,I also felt it was important, she was young and had a young and also understanding assistant for my daaughter to grow with

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010

The office for this doctor was always over-crowded, morning or afternoons. The wait time was an average of 45 minutes (and for a pregnant lady that's not the best, plus another 10 minutes waiting in the exam room for the doctor to come in.) This practice had way too many doctors, I delived to a doctor that I never met from the practice. Plus, when I went into labor, and called the after hours service and left 3 separate messages, no doctor ever phoned us back!! We finally went to the hospital. Had the baby, all was well. My husband walked over to the doctors office to inform the receptionist that we had the baby, gave our name, and please inform our actual OB doctor. Then 5 days pass, I go into see the doctor for a breast infection. When I see the doctor, she is surprised to see me....because she didn't know I gave birth already! The office never relayed the messages (4 messages in total). I don't blame the doctor,,,but never returned because the ineptness of the staff.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

I was new to Dr. Kastner a few months ago after tiring of the larger OB/GYN offices that are always crowded and have long waits, not only to make appointments but to be actually seen once you're there. She has a Mineola office, but I see her in her Lynbrook office which is so much nicer than the big practices that host a multitude of doctors. Her receptionist, Peggy, is a delight and helps me with some tricky scheduling when i am pressed for time. Her nurse is also friendly. Dr. Kastner herself is kind, talented, honest, and straightforward. I would highly recommend her without any hesitation. Also, the office itself is clean and inviting, all adding to the entire experience being a very positive one.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Elana Kastner's Credentials

• Cornell Univ Med Coll, New York Ny 10021 (Grad. 1994)