Ratings for Dr. David Barrett

More like an little MD, pushing you towards useless testing.No personality ,unless you are giving him money.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Dr. Barrett is by far the most professinal, caring doctor I have ever see. I saw him because of headaches caused buy my back and kneck was not curved like most every day people, it was an f#@!in miricle how this man helped, the headaches were so bad I could not work. I am serious no one had to put me up to saying this. On top the vacillity has all thease machines to give you extra comfort after the adjustments. I believe he is also an endocrinologist so if you lake of interest, no sex drive, depression, thinning hair, weight gain, Dr. David Barrett and his team of doctors can take a look with a simple blood test. He is the man and I have seen every doctor and nuerologist this side of thf the Rockies and I fount on who can nd will help. Thanks Ryan McDermott.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

Dr. David Barrett's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Denville, NJ