Ratings for Dr. Quito O. Carr

Set up appointment to see Dr. Carr because new insurance carrier. Office Manager at office asked for my Social Security number in case they had to go to collections with me. I was not comfortable with that. The office manager said "I was not a good fit" with the office because I refused to give S.S.#

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Excellent. I have referred over 6 persons, 1 made 1 visit and went to another doctor, the other 5 are very happy with Dr. Carr. I have been with the same doctor for 16 years and he is always attentive, returns my calls (even though some after 9 p.m.) but very thorough.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Greatly influenced by drug reps. Seems to be very income conscious. Long waits at his office - insult to his patients - his time is important but theirs isn't..

flag | Submitted December 11, 2010

Dr. Carr has a great bedside manner. Very helpfull and good with the kids.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

Some unprofessional qualities were bothersome - lacked basic repect for the patient, was arrogant, condescending. He penalizes for late patients, but makes no apology for keeping a patient waiting for 2 to 3 hours. Sometimes slow in getting back to patient with tests/lab results. Sometimes moody.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2008

Top of the line. I was referred by another satified client. Been with them for 12 years now, experience has been positive. The waits have been worth it. Lauren Blanchard, LNP is always polite. Dr. Carr is always busy but thorough and explains things so I can understand.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2006

I have been a paitent for 5 years now and have only seen Dr Carr once. Dr Sigala is a wonderful Dr too. I usually see Lauren, the nurse practitioner. She is as skilled and helpful as any Dr I have ever seen, but with a wonderful personality. The only negative experience I have ever had with this office is that once, when I had been with them for about a year, I was in for a checkup and they forgot about me for close to two hours. They were appologetic, but perhaps they do take on more patients than is wise. i say this because there is often a long wait to be seen.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2006

Takes on so may patients he run's up to three hours late...very often. Staff is clueless at best. Staff looses information (often) and not sure if calls will ever be returned. Makes you go in for an office visit, even for questions ($$ jerk). Passes you off on other doctors. Actually gives me the creeps. Heard it from other patients also. I rue the day I chose this guy for my primary. He needs to go... Found another primary that is careful and interested.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2006

This is the worst Dr. I've ever been to. I have a new primary now who is so much better, runs pretty much on time and pays attention. Dr. Carr and his staff were horrible!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2006

Dr. Quito O. Carr's Credentials

• Stanford Univ Sch Of Med, Stanford Ca 94305 (Grad. 1971)