Ratings for Dr. Anmar A. Mansour

I went dr. Mansour when I was 10 weeks, she's very experienced and knowledgeable. But her stuff is a real disaster, they late until answer your call and every time you call they say the same thing "we'll tell dr. Mansour and call you back BUT nobody calls back. I had vomiting and nausea for 4 days and kept calling each day asking to get a medication refill and each time they get my information and I had tell the story again and they said we'll call you back and no one did. They said the doctor was busy with the patients, and I told them "I'm her patient too and I'm suffering for four days". Very bad experience

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

She is a great doctor! Makes you feel so comfortable and answers all your questions. Staff is very helpful also. Her office is very clean and organized. Takes her time, really focused on what she does. She is very caring of her patients i noticed this my first dr. Appt. She is very busy all time so appts arent that long, but she gives you all the necessesary test even if its only a concern! Im so glad she is delivering my baby! I know he is in good hands with her!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

She is AMAZING. Besides being a great Dr. She treats you like no other doctor would. Caring, loving and patient. And really sweet to me.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

I LOVE Dr. Mansour! She is very attentive and informative. She is also amazing with two year old that accompanies me on my pre-natal appointments. Wish I would have been in San Diego and had her as a Dr. with my other three children.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

I finally found this dr after trying two different ones for my pregnancy and i was about ready to give up. Her office is amazing it is so beautiful and clean ive never seen a doctors office so pretty before. The office staff is friendly and its usually the same girls behind the counter which is nice because they get to know your medical needs and requirements instead of having a huge office staff and no one seems to know whats going on with you. Dr mansour is such a sweet doctor she goes over everything and really takes the time for you to ask any questions. She asks me atleast three different times at my prenatal appointments and it really makes me feel like she cares which she does. Im very happy for her to be my doctor during my pregnancy. I hope this helps anyone looking for an obgyn and im a very picky person.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

very nice office , i have not seen such a beautiful office in my life , the doctor is very smart , great surgeon , she spend so much time with me every visit , I so her for my first pregnancy and she delivered me and im seeing her again for my second pregnancy , my sister also is seeing her . it was an amazing experience to see only one doctor and delivered by the same doctor , she is on call 24/7 unless she is out of town , she returned my calls on the same day . she is amazing

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010