Ratings for Dr. Felix Y. Horng

He lacks professionalism in interacting with patients. He expressed his discontent to patient because patient examine time compromised his lunch hour. His condescending demeanor during the exam belittles patients and makes patients very uncomfortable. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I am a Case Manager for one of Dr. Horng's patients (applying for the VA Aid and Attendance Benefits). He and his staff has been wonderful, helpful, and very punctual with answering my questions and returning my calls/requests. Granted the office is busy and will put me on hold for only a few moments, but they got back to me and did their best to answer all of my questions and requests in a very timely manner.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012

Over the last few years, my husband and I have both seen Dr. Horng (I think it’s pronounced Hung) at Woodbury Medical and have always received exemplary service and care. We have never had to wait long, have always received great medical advice, and any prescriptions have been immediately sent electronically to our pharmacy thus minimizing wait time (huge plus when you are feeling sick!). Most recently, my husband was in excruciating pain that required an ER visit. Since he has always been healthy we were a bit freaked out to say the least. Dr. Horng was notified by the ER doctor of my husband’s visit. Over the next week (including weekend and evenings), Dr. Horng followed up with us on numerous occasions to answer our questions as well as to give us medical advice. He was compassionate and caring and made sure my husband was receiving the best care possible to help treat his condition. My husband and I will be life-long patients of Dr. Horng.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Horrible! He just wants your money. I came in and asked him about 3 symptoms. He treated 1 and told me to make an appointment to come back to talk about the other 2. He's very cold with a big ego.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Terrible and not helpful... also has a terrible office staff.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Horrible customer service. Also a huge ego. Won't be flexible to help out. I would never go back after going through the misery over 3 years

flag | Submitted September 11, 2010

Dr. Felix Y. Horng's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1996)