Ratings for Dr. Robert C. Cohenour

After spending well over $500 for a few visits to Dr. Robert Cohenour Md including an EEG to confirm I don't have epilepsy, then being put on Keppra prescription for 3 years, I have been seizure free, YAY! So when I try to call Dr. Robert Cohenour Md to share the wonderful news and let him know I am tapering down the Keppra prescription slowly, he refuses to speak with me over the phone. His assistant offered me a follow up consultation visit for a whopping $90. I don't need to SEE Dr. Robert Cohenour Md to inform him I have not had seizures in 3 years, there is nothing the Dr. can do for me now, since my symptoms are gone. From the first time I met Dr. Robert Cohenour Md I felt he's just interested in making money to tap my my knee's and elbows to make sure my body responds correctly, as if that determines who has epilepsy! I feel ripped off and the fact that he won't even call me back to give me just 2 minutes to talk about the best way to taper off Keppra is just ridiculous.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Dr. Robert C. Cohenour's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1969)