Ratings for Dr. David E. Karle

Dr. Karle has been my doctor for several years. I was a patient of his before he went into private practice. What I like best about him is that he doesn't rush our visits and genuinely cares about my total being. He's methodical, trustworthy, up-to-date and professional. If something is out of expertise, such as a colonoscopy, he has great referral list. He's not a pill pusher and willing to go the extra mile to find out what is really wrong with you. Love him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Excellent and highly recommended physician. Friendly and courteous staff. It is obvious that Dr. Karle takes great interest and care in his patients health.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Dr Karle has been looking after our family for the past 10 years. He is one of the most professional physician's i have met till date. I highly recommend him as his diagnosis throughout all the years we have been seeing him are very accurate.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Great doctor. Very thorough and knowledgeable. Staff at his office is great too. They respond very promptly.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2012

What a kind and compassionate primary care doc. He was very thorough and patient w me and so very knowledgeable helpful in getting me well. I could tell he cared & he has excellent bedside manner. Great guy :-)

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

I have been visiting Dr. Karle since he began his private practice. He is my chosen physician because of his integrity, knowledge, and respect for my wishes concerning my healthcare. His calm, assuring attitude reflects his professionalism. He is thorough in his examinations. Dr. Karle is the best kept secret in the field of exceptional healthcare professionals.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

Dr. Karl was great although his main receptionist is a complete ****, and needs to learn to be polite to patients becasue without us she wouldnt have a job.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2009

Dr. Karle is unprofessional. He spent too much time disrepecting my former doctor, and not enough time diagnosing me. I have since left his office, and found a family doctor who cares about doing a great job, instead of knocking down others.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

Dr Karle is great. He takes time to talk to you and make sure that he understands all your issues and concerns. Three of my family member's see him, and we all love him.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

My insurance carrier wasn't listed here, but they do take other kinds of insurance. Very good person and a very good doctor. Works with the patient, takes as much time as you need. If something is beyond his comfort level, he's VERY well connected to a group of highly-respected specialists for referral. (I have friends in medicine and this is their opinion as well as mine.) Recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2008

Dr. David E. Karle's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

GHI