Ratings for Dr. David Zekser

Excellent dr,very diverse and great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Let me just keep it simple...if you are looking for a LGBT friendly doctor and/or care about accurate info being entered into your permanent medical records, Dr. Zekser is definitely not the guy for you, at least in my opinion!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Excellent physician. Staff accommodating and always on time

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Zekser for many years ever since he came to South Florida and drive many miles to Dr him. He is simply the best doctor I have had. Kind, considerate, understanding and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr Zeksers is always patient and spends time slowly examining, discussing and reviewing findings and any treatment or treat,net plans needed .. Being in medicine myself I appreciate the safe but conservative manner in which he cares for patients. Safe but not over board. Does only what needs to be done. I have recommended him to many. Most recent had a small emergency myself and needed a specialist. Dr Zekser himself called a college and got me a same day appointment to evaluate. One of the best I have come across with total confidence in hi. Caring for myself , family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

I will never see Dr. Zekser again because of the way I was treated by his staff. I made a 45 minute drive to his office for a doctor visit and was late due to traffic. I was told that my appointment was cancelled and the best that could be done is seeing me three hours later. After the staff talked with Dr. Zekser, I was told he could see me in an hour. I said I have to run some errands and will be back. I was five minutes late coming back and the office administrator called me to tell me the appointment was cancelled when I was a block away. When I came in, she was rude and confrontational and would not let me talk to the doctor. I have never been treated so badly from a doctor's office before in my life. Now I have to try to find a new doctor right away just to get my prescriptions refilled, which I am out of.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Dr. Zekser was recommended to me from a friend. I glad that I found a good doctor so quickly

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

I have been going to Dr Zekser since he took over the practice from a previous doctor several years ago. He is one of the most sincerest,caring and knowledgeable doctors that I have been to. I read the previous comment about him being in it for the money and shook my head. The first time I met Dr Zekser he told me the reason why he left a previous successful group in NY was because although they were all excellent doctors, most of them were all in it for the money. Although he realized a doctor's practice is a business, he didn't want money to be his main focus and truly wanted to help his patients. He is also open minded towards non main streamed medicine and will be very honest with you about what you really need and what you don't need.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Honest and not superficial.Polite and seemingly knowledgeable thanks

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

I found this Doctor to be very disappointing overall. I went to see Dr. Zekser for the first time for the purpose of a routine physical. The initial visit seemed to go well but to my surprise I got a bill for the visit. I asked why and was told that it was the Doctor's discretion to re-designate a wellness visit to a sick visit if he finds something or if you the patient express a concern. My only concern was if he was taking over my medical prescriptions, little did I know that by asking this question I was now entitled to a bill. The follow-up visit to discuss blood work also got coded as a sick visit. I was very surprised but got no satisfaction in terms of an explanation from the Doctor or his staff. I paid the bill alright but told the Doctor and his office to stick it in their collective ears. There are lots of good Doctor's around who do business in an transparent and open way. This guy is self centered and appears to be in it for the money.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr. David Zekser's Credentials

• Universidad Central Del Caribe Escuela De Medicina (Grad. 2001)