Ratings for Dr. Ardeshir Karimi

The reviews are right. The wait is long. Make sure you eat before you go and take a snack. I'm not high risk but was reffered by my doctor because he is the specialist in the area. The Dr. is very busy so it is a wise idea to go in with a list of questions you may have (you obviously have time while you wait). My experience with the staff has actually been good. I just ask them questions about what they are doing and they are normally very pleasant. To get out as fast as I can I normally make my appointment at 7:30am. There's normally a seat for me to sit and I can get seen within 2 hours rather than 3 or 4. He is very knowledgeable but keep in mind he is the only specialist in the area, is a high risk doctor, has a lot of clients coming in a day and not to mention any emergency situations that he has to attend to. I hope this helps someone :)

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

1st time I waited more than one hour; 2nd time I waited more than 3 hours! And 3rd time, they forgot to get authorization from my insurance company and ask me to come back 3 days later…I won’t come back again! This clinic make me so stressful.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

I agree with everyone on here. AVOID THIS DOCTOR!! seriously he has made my whole pregnancy a nightmare. I first came for my 1st trimester screening and bc I'm high risk but since day one he made me feel like there was something wrong with my baby. At 20 weeks he had me run blood test & turns out i had some bacteria that could affect mu baby and that alot if things can go wrong withy baby so I was pretty much pressured into taking an amnio and he told me he would try to get the results fast b4 the 24 wks and he said & I quote "after the resultd you can decide if you want up keep him or not" .. Do you know how I felt! ... I was dumb to keep coming to his office I'm a first timer so if you get referred here RUN DO NOT LET ThiS DOCTOR SEE YOU! He prescribes alot of medicine, he doesn't ever make you feel good about your baby, he doesn't talk to you and the nurses are the same!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

He is knowledgeable and professional. Highly recommended. Staffs there are very friendly.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

He knows what is he doing, yes the wait is long but he is the only specialist in that area,He is knowledgeable, he saved me and my baby, staffs are friendly and professional. when the doctor's office is still this crowded it means this doctor is best, I recommended him.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

Worst doctor ever - wait is long, staff is horrible, and the doctor scares the daylights out of you. Seriously, find some other doctor, even if it is further away.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

A lot of people in waiting room and yes you will wait an hour. But I liked doctor Karimi, he knows what he is doing and he has very good equipment. He did CVS, took his time and I felt like I was the only patient at that moment. I have cramps today after test, and I called him (he gave me his cell phone number-it's a weekend today so he is not in the office), and he called back in an hour or so. I believe he is a good at what he is doing and would recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011

The front staff is actually really nice but the rest of the staff is horrible they rush you out like cattle, and when my daughter tried to take a picture of my ulra sound the tech. snapped at her tell her no pictures please !

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011