Ratings for Dr. Andrew J. Velazquez

I just had LASIK by Dr. Velazquez. He and Dr. Kloess have fantastic reputations and now I know why. My vision is amazing and Dr. Velazquez was so professional and gave me confidence. I highly recommend the entire Alabama Vision Center team.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Velazquez did my lasik surgery on both eyes in September. I have had great results. I see perfect, and the process was very quick. Within 3-4 days, all of the brightness was gone, and I have been seen wonderful ever since. He is an expert in his profession, and I highly recommend him to anyone considering Lasik surgery. I wore glasses and contacts from age 12 to 34, and now I don't wear anything on my eyes. It is great to be able to jog at night without glasses, and my vision when driving a car at night is 10 times better. Thanks again Dr. V! - David

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr Velazquez is the best! My family and I have seen him for routine eye exams and for problems. He is very thorough, fast, and friendly! The staff is great too!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Dr. V is a great guy and great surgeon. He is clearly intelligent and experienced and is very personable. His staff is awesome too. The office is bright, clean and really modern. My whole family trusts the Alabama Vision Center with their eyecare.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Excellent bedside manner and great results from my surgery. Dr. V and everyone at the Alabama Vision Center were so kind and helpful. They are definitely THE place for LASIK...I would not go anywhere else. I highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Kind, compassionate, caring and very experienced. He really took time with me and did a complicated corneal procedure that restored my sight. I am forever grateful to Dr. Velazquez and his wonderful staff!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Absolutely the best! I was an employee and was referred to use him for Lasik by other employees that are always in surgery with him. Dr. V. is very particular and he is always making sure that he is doing what is best for his patients. He's wonderful, I woudln't go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

Awesome doctor with lots of knowledge and experience. Would keep going back to him.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Dr. Andrew J. Velazquez's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

AHC