Ratings for Dr. Andrew J. Velazquez

Excellent Doctor, was very patient and willing to listen to everything that I had to complain about and was very thorough and detailed with his answers. Great friendly staff, i didn't walk past anyone in the facility that didn't say hey and ask how I was doing. The blonde optician, Bailey I believe, was very helpful and bubbly and made looking for glasses a very fun experience, I'm excited about getting my new frames and lenses. The facility is very clean and elegant looking. Highly recommended to all.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Velazquez for years, wouldn't go anywhere else. He and his staff are wonderful and always so accommodating. Thank you Alabama Vision Center for years of wonderful service.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Dr. V is the best. Had LASIX last month and my vision is perfect!. Did a lot of research on the best docs in the area and landed on Dr. V after 2 other consults, best decision I've made. Thank you Dr. V and staff for all of your help and for the best vision after my surgery!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Just moved to the area recently and came to Alabama Vision Center to see Dr. Velazquez, nothing but great things to say about him, his staff and the facility. Will definitely be back and recommending to everyone!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Dr. Velazquez and his staff are wonderful! Alabama Vision Center is highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I just had LASIK by Dr. Velazquez. He and Dr. Kloess have fantastic reputations and now I know why. My vision is amazing and Dr. Velazquez was so professional and gave me confidence. I highly recommend the entire Alabama Vision Center team.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Velazquez did my lasik surgery on both eyes in September. I have had great results. I see perfect, and the process was very quick. Within 3-4 days, all of the brightness was gone, and I have been seen wonderful ever since. He is an expert in his profession, and I highly recommend him to anyone considering Lasik surgery. I wore glasses and contacts from age 12 to 34, and now I don't wear anything on my eyes. It is great to be able to jog at night without glasses, and my vision when driving a car at night is 10 times better. Thanks again Dr. V! - David

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr Velazquez is the best! My family and I have seen him for routine eye exams and for problems. He is very thorough, fast, and friendly! The staff is great too!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Dr. V is a great guy and great surgeon. He is clearly intelligent and experienced and is very personable. His staff is awesome too. The office is bright, clean and really modern. My whole family trusts the Alabama Vision Center with their eyecare.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Excellent bedside manner and great results from my surgery. Dr. V and everyone at the Alabama Vision Center were so kind and helpful. They are definitely THE place for LASIK...I would not go anywhere else. I highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Dr. Andrew J. Velazquez's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)