Ratings for Dr. Jane F. Kardashian

Extremely poor bedside manner. You walk out of her office with an inferiority complex.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Visit this doctor if you want quality. I don't care how she "acts". I care that she is excellent.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Worse doctor ever! She doesn't know anything, so she will need to send your reports based on examinations to another lab/doctor for a second opinion. Easy for her, since you are the one paying for all. If you want to throw money and not get anything done, she is the doctor to visit! For 4-5 visits, I paid almost $2000 for her shxxy service.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

I have now been seeing Dr. Kardashian on/off for 15+ years. So far I have had over 4 MOHS sugeries by Dr. Kardashian. The last Mohs surgery was horrible! I checked in at 8:45am & did not get out of her office until 5:15pm. When I questioned one of Dr. Kardashian's medical staff why it was taking too long, I was told that Dr. Kardashian had scheduled NINE Mohs surgery for one day. I will be looking for another dermatologist in the future. Also over the years I have noticed a large turnover in her medical staff. All of the staff is new except for about three other employees who still put up with Dr. Kardashian's rude behavior.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Horrible bed side manners! I also am very well educated in dermatology and noticed that she tried to make me believe that,almost every mole that I had was "suspicious" just to charge me or my insurance to have them removed. Moles that I know very well were NOT anything to worry about and as a matter of fact were benign! It is a shame that in this day and age, people are suppose to trust their doctors, but it seems as though she has based her reputation as a "great dermatologist" simply on proclaiming herself as the "hero" when all she is really doing, is scaring the crap out of people by telling them that something needs to be removed because it doesnt look good, then turning around at yet another paid office visit to give them the good news that it's in fact a benign lesion(something with her expertese, she knew before removing it and leaving a ****ed scar) So I say be very cautious of the wolf in sheeps clothing, or in this case, the con in the white coat!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

I did not have a good experience with this doctor. I found her to be rude. I was warned that her bedside manner was not the best but thought I could deal with it. I was wrong. There's poor bedside manner and then there's rude. She was rude. Her staff, while nice, were certainly not enjoying their job. I also had to wait for an inexcusable amount of time in the waiting room. I would not suggest to her to other people.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2010

I had a horrible experience in this office. The wait was 2 1/2 hours, the office staff while nice were visibly stressed, the waiting room was one big brag wall...there were certificates everywhere. The doctor was curt and rolled her eyes at my answer to one of her questions. She misled me as to future treatment and she wanted me to buy a $100 worth of stuff(vitamins, sunscreen, etc.) she was selling. I cancelled my last appointment and never went back. I felt like I was treated very badly at her office. She might be smart but she doesn't know much about relating to people. She didn't have anything to say about a reaction I had to the bandaids she was using, it took another doctor to determine I was allergic to latex...she was the dermatologist and didn't even notice. I will not go back.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

Dr. Kardashian, though lacking in bedside manner, is an excellent physician and surgeon. Her staff is very good and the nurse-practitioners in her office are also excellent and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010

If you want a helpful dermatologist I'd highly recommend this place. Been a regular patient for years.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

This was the most****ndous experience of my life. There was a two hour wait to be seen,the doctor spent 5 minutes in the room, offered no pre numbing, gave no aftercare instructions, and had an attitude that she was better than. I would not reccommend this doctor to my worst enemy. I left in tears.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Dr. Jane F. Kardashian's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1979)

Amerigroup