Ratings for Dr. Judd E. Patten

I saw Dr Patten after being treated by another oncologist. I was having problems after a chemo treatment that my other oncologist blew off. Dr. Patten put me in the hospital, ran a regiment of tests, and found several things that were wrong. He listened and answered my every question, and acted like I was his only patient. He consulted specialist from MD Anderson about my cancer and treatment. He was very through and explained in great detail every problem he found and what the treatment was going to be. He is a great doctor, and I trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

I Visited this doctor after having all cancer cells removed and my blood was normal. Dr. Patton scared me into chemo. I did some regimens and was so sick. I asked him if I could quit chemo he assured me if I my cancer came back I would surely die. Now, I feel like I will surely die. When I asked questions about treatment he was not responsive. On one occassion he sat in with me and traced writing over and over. When I tell him about the pain I'm in he is not caring. I asked for results about blood test and have yet to get them. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. I wish I would have never agreed to chemo at age 38 now I feel like I'm 80. He has poor bedside manner.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Dr. Judd E. Patten's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Baton Rouge, LA