Ratings for Dr. Wai S. LEE

he did good. started with little treatments then went to surgery.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

We were assigned this Dr from the local hospital as it was an emergency procedure. They stated that he was one of the best. After about five failed surgeries, as we kept trusting in his knowledge, he refused to call in another doctor for a second opinion. Long story short when we got out of ther hospital took it upon ourselves to seek a second opinion and right away we were referred to Stamford that's how bad it had gotten. I believe a professional should act like a professional and know when to set his pride aside and look out for the best interest of his patients.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

This Doctor has Terrible communication skills. He always rushes through with exam . Doesn't provide feedback.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Scheduled surgery right away. No followup unless asked. Does not communicate. 1-2 week recovery has now been over a month. Said he didn't believe me that I was still in pain and prescribed anxiety pills instead of taking care of the problem. When I got a second opinion, I was told the surgery shouldn't have even taken place.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

This doctor rushed me through my medial exam and determined that I needed surgery without going over my any of my medical chart from my primary physician. After the surgery he and his office forgot about to follow up with an exam for me until I reminded them. Since the surgery I have never been the same health wise. He has little or no interest after his surgeries with patients. Might be in for the big financial payoff with all his surgeries. Makes a person wonder if they truly needed surgery. His staff is young and fails to call patients and makes you wait forever in the waiting room. Never acknowledging there patients immediately.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2012

Doesn't return calls. And had to do surgery twice . Recovery was to be 1-2 weeks now it's at4 months.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2012

Dr. Wai S. LEE's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)