Dr. Michael J. PAUL

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael J. PAUL

There are simply not words or ratings available to say how much I would recommend Dr. Paul and his staff. They saw us through two pregnancies, the first being nothing short of a miracle. I was unaware we were going to have such problems with pregnancy, and at 26 weeks in to our first pregnancy we were fortunate enough to have found Dr. Paul who I am convinced had a large part to play with saving our daughter's life by helping us extend the pregnancy to 31 weeks with a safe delivery. When I found out we were pregnant with our son, I immediately went back to him and with Dr. Paul's care the entire way through the pregnancy I made it to full-term the second time around. There is no greater gift than healthy children delivered to you safely, and in our case much of the thanks is due to Dr. Paul and his staff. Dr. Paul, Missy, and other staff members were always extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and took the time to see to all needs and questions. I have seen some other reviews state they did not get to see Dr. Paul as often directly as they would have liked or longer wait times occasionally than would have been desired. I experienced a little of the wait times, but never had any troubles whatsoever having concerns addressed or seeing Dr. Paul when it was needed. I'll put it this way....he's one of the very best physicians in the country at what he does, he will literally take risks and fight for you and your baby to do things other physicians won't, and if I have to wait a little longer occasionally that didn't bother me one bit to get the quality care they deliver. Dr. Paul and his staff watch over every inch and every detail of the pregnancy, and I think the final results speak for themselves. Thank you, Dr. Paul!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Dr. Paul is dedicated and simply brilliant. He takes his time with his patients and thoroughly explains medications, procedures, etc (which is helpful when working with complex pregnancies). I would highly recommend him! He saved my pregnancy using various strategies and I feel blessed that we are able to enjoy you baby!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

While I believe Dr. Paul is the best at what he does, the long waits out patient and inpatient are unbearable for anyone who has a job and/children.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

Dr Paul. I cannot say enough about this man. he save the life of my son. Ultimately our family. He is a fetal medicine doctor. He deals with high-risk patients in focus is on the baby in utero. If you are over 35 or has had complications during your pregnancy you need to call him immediately he is a genius but he is also humble a family man he takes nothing for granted and always consider your needs wants for you your child your family he is the best doctor I have recommended other family members and friends. I also love the fact that he does not try to schedule the birth of your child around his vacation time. Dr Paul is an OB however he does not practice GYN I know I wanted him to be mine after my son was born.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Paul, Missy, and staff are great. They give you their individualized attention, and go far and beyond to make sure you are informed and comfortable. Wish I could see them when I wasn't pregnant.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Paul and Missy are AMAZING! Best medical experience I have ever had. They really care about their patients and never rush you out the door. Excellent care!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

If you are considering Dr. Paul as your physician you might want to also interview his nurse practitioner. My experience was that his office relies heavily on the nurses to give advice to patients. I had difficulty when I requested to speak directly to the doctor. There is a sign in their office near the scale that says that you have the right to request to speak directly with the doctor, but I found that this was not the case. My concerns were often put off until the next appointment with the doctor which was anywhere from a few days to a week away. I would have felt more comfortable being seen in a practice with other doctors. I felt stressed out and more at risk when I could not communicate directly with my doctor in a timely fashion. I would also advice anyone who chooses Town and Country Perinatology to be prepared for long waits. There were a few times when we waited over an hour to be seen. I think Dr. Paul should really consider adding more doctors as partners to his practice.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

Dr. Michael Paul is truly the most amazing doctor I have ever met. His dedication to his patients and knowledge about at risk pregnancy is unbelievable. I was pregnant with twins and his knowledge and care saved both myself and my two healthy beautiful babies. My regular OB-GYN who is also a wonderful doctor referred me to him at 17 weeks pregnant. His nurse practitioner is also outstanding. I spent 2 weeks in the hospital between my bed rest and the birth of my babies and it seemed as if he was always there day and night. He is an extremely well respected doctor at MO-BAP and anyone who has an at risk pregnancy or is having multiples should see Dr. Paul. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

There aren't words for how highly I recommend Dr. Paul and his entire staff. Best care I have ever received from a practitioner and highly responsible for my childrens' safe passage. I wish I could go to this office for every medical concern and not just pregnancy!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Dr. Paul was fully invested in the care of me and my twins from the first day I saw him. This was my first pregnancy, which was complicated by pre-term labor, eventually leading to pre-term delivery of my babies at 22 weeks. Despite the fact that we lost our babies, I can truly say that Dr. Paul did everything humanly possible to keep my pregnancy going as long as possible. He is kind, gentle, and reassuring and has many years of experience caring for complicated pregnancies. He is aggressive in treating patients and takes risks that may not be standard, but this is what I wanted as a woman who is desperate to have a baby to take home. It's clear that he deeply cares about his patients. I trust him with my life and will go back to him again with my next pregnancy.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Dr. Michael J. PAUL's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1980)