Ratings for Dr. Dorsey Ligon

He was wonderful for me. Very kind and funny. I plan to have him for a dr for my next baby.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

brutal with women's organs, abusive abusive and more abusive, cant trust his work He is evil and a murder of babies

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr.ligon is an excellent dr but his on call drs are horrible im 34 weeks pregant n havn very strong contractions for 2 days she adviced me to go to er sat yhete for 5hrs in pain she fidnt care at all.dr.limm the worst dr ove ever ran across.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2013

Dr. Ligon is one of my heroes. Don't usually go to male physicians but chose him for a hysterectomy. Amazing guy and the most compassionate care I've ever received from ANY doctor! Totally available at all times to his patients.Wish I'd had him for my births!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2007

Awesome doctor, made surgery so easy, very compassionate and trustworthy.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Dr. Ligon has been awesome through 3 pregnancies and as my primary care physician. He isn't condescending and his staff are friendly and helpful! Big smile for Dr. Ligon!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2007

Awesome doctor. Wonderful bedside manner. Performed my hysterectomy. Very good at verbalizing pros and cons of the procedure. I highly recommend him to all my friends.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2006

He is the most compassionate and knowledgeable physician. I refer many individuals to Dr. Ligon.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2006

I complained to Dr. Ligon about cramping in my 24th week of pregnancy. He told me it was probably spicy food. Two weeks later I gave birth to my son at home because I thought my cramps were just spicy food again. My baby died 6 days later.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2006

Dr. Dorsey Ligon's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal