Ratings for Dr. Gregory T. Carter

I have been coming to HealthSource of Raleigh for years. Dr. Carter is extremely knowledgeable and I have never left with any questions unanswered. He is the only chiropractor I will ever trust! The staff is very warm and friendly and always greets each patient with a smile. If you are looking for a great chiropractic family to be a part of, I would recommend Dr. Carter and staff to anybody!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Be careful of the amount they say is your co-pay. I was told $25 per visit and they had an automatic withdraw from my checking account. Come to find out that they withdrew $500 for 10 visits and after the fact told me that the copay was $50 and not $25. I could have pressed charges as I was told but decided not to. What I did decide was to inform others of this and to make you aware.

Submitted May 30, 2014

HealthSource of Raleigh has been my source for chiropractic care and massage therapy for many years. Dr. Greg Carter is very thorough and knowledgable in his diagnosis and care. The staff is very friendly and professional. I look forward to my chiropractic adjustments to maintain my health and relieve the stress that builds up in my muscles. Thanks to Dr. Carter and all at HealthSource!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

My first call to Tammy, the office manager was so wonderful. She made me feel very comfortable with my decision to change chiropractors. Once I met Dr. Carter and his team I knew I was in the right place. The clinic runs smoothly and everyone is vary knowledgeable and caring. After my first visit my symptoms are improving and it's incredible. When I got home I told my husband how unbelievable it is that my arm is no longer tingling and numb. After my 4th visit all of my issues are being addressed. On today's visit I was fit with custom orthotics (spinal pelvic stabilizers). Along with a pair of brooks adrenaline running shoes to put the orthotics into. So do yourself a favor and make that first call to schedule a visit to Healthsource Chiropractic.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

My chiropractor was injured and referred me to his chiropractor, Dr. Carter at Health Source. It has been a lifesaver. The care is wonderful as is the staff. I highly recomend Dr. Carter and Health Source.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

I am a patient of Dr. Carter, and first visited him because of continuous neck and shoulder pain. Dr. Carter treated me and after the first visit I could hold my head up better and my shoulders back. My pain has subsided now and is almost completely gone. Kudos to Dr. Carter and their warm and friendly staff. I feel stronger and straighter after every visit! I feel like I am visiting an old friend who listens to my every health concern. Dr. Greg Carter treats the whole person and leaves no stone unturned when it comes to my health and wellness. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

Been going to dr Carter's office for several years for neck pain. Decided to do the detox cleanse to rid my body of impurities and be healthier. Surprise after finishing the cleanse I was able to easily get pregnant.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Dr. Gregory T. Carter's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1993)