Ratings for Dr. Manuel M. Alvarez

Love Dr. Manny... I was 39 years old and high risk... and had gestational diabetes. He guided me in keeping the GD under control. He also did my aminocenthesis which was successful. He was patient and made me feel at ease when preforming the amino. He delivered my beautiful healthy baby boy who is now 15 months old. His staff is amazing. Thank you Dr Manny and Staff... especially Monique. She was so amazing.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

Dr. Alvarez is an amazing doctor and did what no one else could! I had a complicated pregnancy and he was willing to sit down and explain everything to me in such a clear and straight-forward manner, I really felt like he took my concerns into account and was so knowledgeable and confident that he could provide me with the best care possible. And boy, did he! I have two healthy baby boys thanks to him and a third on the way! I will be forever grateful to him. He is truly an incredible doctor.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Dr. Alvarez is wonderful; he comes across as “rough around the edges” but he is very thorough. Several other OBs refused to take me because of some minor health issues, but he didn’t hesitate and accepted me as his patient. He has a no BS attitude and stands by his word that if you do as he says, you will have a healthy and happy baby; well I did! Thank you Dr. Alvarez.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Losing my baby at 34 weeks was heartbreaking. When my mourning period passed and I decided it was time to try again, I sought out Dr. Alvarez. He and his staff provided exceptionally personal care throughout my pregnancy. He was patient with all my questions, and understood all my apprehensions. He provided detailed treatment options that resulted in the healthiest baby I could have possibly wished for. He and his entire office staff from the nurses to the ultrasound techs and front desk staff were always professional, compassionate and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Alvarez is a formidable doctor! He is the very best choice any woman can make to manage her pregnancy and childbirth experience. His staff is caring, comforting and courteous, always displaying honesty with me throughout my 37 weeks of pregnancy. He may not be soft and cuddly, but that's because he's a "no holds barred" kind of doctor that will tell you the truth and not what you may want to hear. I have the utmost confidence in this man, he is the kind of doctor that is so hard to find these days.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

My wife used to go see Dr. Alvarez because he went to Universidad Central del EsteI in the Dominican Republic where her family lives . I don't feel the love in his office and I would not recommend the doctor. He was rude and indifferent to my wife. He rush us out of his office without even bother to explain any questions we had.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

One of the worst doctors I have come across. Poor bedside manner, little regard for patient concerns and pathetic work ethic

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Save my life .. Try to find a better team in NJ. You will find very few high risk obs have the teams to provide one stop shop with great care..

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Manny took exceptional care of me during my visits to his office. His entire staff was professional and caring. He is not one to beat around the bush and I needed that because I was sick of getting nonsense from other high risk doctors that I had seen in my prior pregnancies. If you want a caring and competent high risk obstetrician then go see manny. thank you for your amazing care.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I recommend you google malpractice lawsuit before putting your trust in any doctor. Based on what I read on the lawsuit case, I don't feel confident.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr. Manuel M. Alvarez's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hackensack, NJ