Ratings for Dr. Danielle Shiller

My partner and I went to her only once. I questioned the need of a procedure I was uncomfortable with. Rather than being intellegent enough to think out the box, which to me is a strong sign of a good and capable doctor, she began screaming at me over the phone like a teenager throwing a temper tantrum. After choosing someone else my records were never transferred. When the office staff called for my records she started yelling at them! They flat out said she is always an arrogant bitch when the have to deal with her. Best advice...Stay as far away as you can! I wish I had the option of putting zero.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

I made an appointment as a new patient. The receptionist gave me a date three weeks out. I never received a reminder. I made a scheduling conflict, and therefore had to call in morning to say that i was running a little late. The receptionist said ok....When i arrived she said i was too late and would have to reschedule. She was cold, and rude and i just walked out and will never return to that office.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Very unprofessional, inappropriate, and dismissive. Disregarded proper protocol concerning follow up of serious matter. Would strongly not recommend.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr Shiller had no clue as to a new procedure to address my issue. She gave me samples to take which I questioned. The samples would have had me on medication for my entire life. Terrible, terrible Dr. What if I could not advocate for myself? Choose someone else!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I was not pleased with her professionalism at all.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

I have been trying to get ahold of someone in their office for two days now and have yet to speak to an actual person, I have left two separate messages asking someone to please call me back and have yet to get a response. This is a medical manner I am calling them about and cannot get a response. I have been seeing her for close to 2 years now and have had a few minor complaints but never have been treated like this. I am highly upset.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

For a regular visit she is fine, but if you have concerns or have a serious issue arise she is not available, and not supportive.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

Dr. Danielle Shiller's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2002)