You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Danielle Shiller

Dr Shiller had no clue as to a new procedure to address my issue. She gave me samples to take which I questioned. The samples would have had me on medication for my entire life. Terrible, terrible Dr. What if I could not advocate for myself? Choose someone else!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I was not pleased with her professionalism at all.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

I have been trying to get ahold of someone in their office for two days now and have yet to speak to an actual person, I have left two separate messages asking someone to please call me back and have yet to get a response. This is a medical manner I am calling them about and cannot get a response. I have been seeing her for close to 2 years now and have had a few minor complaints but never have been treated like this. I am highly upset.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

For a regular visit she is fine, but if you have concerns or have a serious issue arise she is not available, and not supportive.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

Dr. Danielle Shiller's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2002)

Carefirst Bcbs
Commercial Insurance Company
Coresource
Geha
Golden Rule
Multiplan

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Shiller had no clue as to a new procedure to address my issue. She gave me samples to take which I questioned. The samples would have had me on medication fo..."

July 9, 2015