Ratings for Dr. Danielle Shiller

I made an appointment as a new patient. The receptionist gave me a date three weeks out. I never received a reminder. I made a scheduling conflict, and therefore had to call in morning to say that i was running a little late. The receptionist said ok....When i arrived she said i was too late and would have to reschedule. She was cold, and rude and i just walked out and will never return to that office.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Very unprofessional, inappropriate, and dismissive. Disregarded proper protocol concerning follow up of serious matter. Would strongly not recommend.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr Shiller had no clue as to a new procedure to address my issue. She gave me samples to take which I questioned. The samples would have had me on medication for my entire life. Terrible, terrible Dr. What if I could not advocate for myself? Choose someone else!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I was not pleased with her professionalism at all.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

I have been trying to get ahold of someone in their office for two days now and have yet to speak to an actual person, I have left two separate messages asking someone to please call me back and have yet to get a response. This is a medical manner I am calling them about and cannot get a response. I have been seeing her for close to 2 years now and have had a few minor complaints but never have been treated like this. I am highly upset.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

For a regular visit she is fine, but if you have concerns or have a serious issue arise she is not available, and not supportive.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

Dr. Danielle Shiller's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2002)

MSP/BC Med