You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Shustyk

I needed some advice after being diagnosed with bulging discs. Very clean office....welcoming staff....flexible hours....wonderful experience with Dr. Shustyk....A quintessential "Family Doctor"

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Shustyk's for as long as he has been practicing in Hasbrouk Heights, NJ. He and his staff are very courtious, friendly and helpful. I have chronic lower back pain due to bulging, herniated and fragmented discs. Dr. Shustyk's treatments have eased my lower back pain and enabled me to function normally. I am an avid golfer and because of Dr. Shustyk's treatments, I am still able to play the game I love.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

I went to him based on the other rating, but I think this he must have posted it himself. He is awful. I was going and never felt better, sometime worst. He didn't "crack" my spine of neck. He hit me with some kind of staple-like gun and put som e wires on me and disappeared. Want an amazing doctor, go to Dr. Demetri Memaris in hackensack. Now he's a 5 star doctor!!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Great doctor!! Sweet, and friendly. Definitely knows how to make you feel comfortable. Explains everything he is going to do and is very gentle.. He listens to you which is very important. Today was my first time in his office and I like it very much. Staff is great also.. Can wait to follow up

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr. Shustyk is very good chiropractor the best I have ever been to. He is great for diagnosing your problem, very gentle. If your appointment is at 5:00 you go right in a treatment and your out by 5:30 you never have to wait. The office staff is so pleasant and personable. This is one kind of doctor I look forward to going to. Definetly 5 stars.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

Great doctor. No complaints! Very professional & good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

Great Doctor, friendly staff, clean office. Good hours. Works with alot of insurances. Would highly recommend Dr. Shustyk. Emergency hours available too. Off street parking which usually isn't too much of a problem.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

Friendly. Great hours. Participates in many insurance plans. Very professional. A+++.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

Dr. Michael J. Shustyk's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1987)

AARP

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I needed some advice after being diagnosed with bulging discs. Very clean office....welcoming staff....flexible hours....wonderful experience with Dr. Shustyk...."

January 26, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Michael" to "Michael J."

October 20, 2013