Ratings for Dr. Aaron L. Marlow

I had my knee replacement in 2010 after failure of two different injections. Dr. Marlow is the best. He answered ALL my questions and made me feel that I was his only patient. I listened to all the post-op instructions and did all of the exercises and have had no problems. If I need anything orthopedic in the future, Dr. Marlow will be my doctor. Whenever I feel that something is wrong, I see him and I get my answers.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Best surgeron and hip specialist in the area, non stop care and family oriented.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

in the 2 months since total knee replacement I have seen Dr Marlow in Dr to patient setting 2 times. Once the day after surgery and once when I had to be rehospitalized for antibiotic IVtreatment for possible infection (still to be officially diagnosed). Dr. Marlow referred me to ifectious disease doctor who prescribed 2 rounds of antibiotic therapy following IV antibiotic therapy. Dr. Marlow's PA has continued to blame "healing process" for the continued swelling, redness, heat to touch and pain. I am now waiting for Indium WBC Sulfur Colloid bone scans ordered by the infectious disease MD to be done. I cannot recommend Dr Marlow to anyone due to his apparent lack of concern and follow up treatment of my symptoms.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012