Ratings for Dr. Randy J. Robinson

Dr. Robinson is someone with integrity, great compassion, and is very passionate about helping others. I highly recommend him. He has helped me tremendously and also has helped my husband. He works alone without a staff, but he is punctual and will make himself available whenever a patient needs him. I have never met a more caring therapist. He listens attentively, but he helps you resolve things using your own thoughts. He wants you to gain your own power, really use your head. I love going to his sessions. After several psychiatrist over the years, he is God send to me.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

I have seen this doctor for months. He does not have a receptionist. I've seen pros all my life and Robison was not one of them. I know it takes a lot of work to battle against chronic psch problems. Additionally, it is even harder when you fall back and relapse. I myself try very hard to keep my "head just above water" on many days. So I wanted to hear from Robinson his thoughts and he lacked any kind of record, recordings and/or recollection of past behavior which to me, shows lack of consideration or care. He did remember to remind me to bring in my insurance card so he could get paid. I didn't really feel like he cared. In fact you are more likely to catch him laid back, hand resting on face, and dozing. Other times I felt if a situation/issue was too complex for him he would rather change the subject than help you. Overall if you want a MD that you feel will go the extra mile to help you or gives you a feeling of hope or an little motivation booster at the end of your session - I would not see Robinson. If you got a troubled kid going through puberty I would say Robison could help. But for serious challenges, find a professional.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Randy has been working with my daughter since March of 2013. he has been wonderful with her. He has helped her with her self esteem issues and self hurting issues. He is a very caring Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

Dr. Robinson came highly reccommended and I understand why now. He helped my son and I get through some tough times right before college. He was really helpful in focusing on teaching my son to make good decsions rather than punishing him on bad decisions. I learned a great deal about parenting and letting go. Dr. Robinson is really really good at what he does. Highly reccomend.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

I saw Randy for many years and received little help. He seemed focused on making me more dependent and diminished. He told me that the best he could do is keep me out of the hospital because there was no cure.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Dr Robinson has been very helpful for my step son in long term treatment to overcome challenges with regression, disassociation and anxiety. A complex case, Dr Robinson has been stable, consistent and balanced through the chaotic times in this 15 year old's life. Our family owes a debt of gratitude to Dr Robinson! I highly recommend this professional for children as well as parents, especially in high conflict situations. Dr Robinson's even keel and calm easy going demeanor is comforting for my husband and I as parents. His advice is always very child focused and reasonable... which is a rare combination in our area.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

I only went once. And in my experience with these type of doctors, first impression is key. His receptionist was less than comforting and nice. She didn't even say hello. His actual office was a mess. It smelled. And was quite warm in there. I went in hoping to get a different perspective on some of the things I am struggling with, but he was quick to offer me solutions on how to fix it after only spending 45 minutes with me. This is not helpful at all, and to be honest, unrealistic. Don't believe the hype.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr Robinson has been helping my son cope with a high conflict divorce and a parent with mental illness. He's a voice of reason in the chaos and has helped my son develop more independence, confidence, and clarity. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

I've referred him to several people. All positive experiences

flag | Submitted July 29, 2012

I felt very Comfortable with This doctor! He performs his job with Integrity , Knowledge and Professionalism. I will continue to use his services in the future and I give him the highest recommendations!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012