Ratings for Dr. Carol M. Kaminskas

this Dr was so bad , I am surprised she is still practicing . I almost lost my child , because she kept telling me my pain was normal , take pain killers and use heating pads , refusing to see me , by the time she was willing to make time to see me after my 6th call , I was dialated 3cm 4 month into my pregnancy , and was transported straight to the hospital from her office.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Though technically knowledgeable but very BAD ATTITUDE, probably does not believe in explaining and addressing patients concerns, was quite rude to me at certain times, would have appreciated if she could address my concerns calmly....has NO PATIENCE, HYPER personality

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

Just to difficult to get an appointment with Dr Kaminskas. Appointment schedulers are rude and not helpful. I will have to find another Dr. who has time for me.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2011

My rating is mainly with the office staff. They aren't a happy bunch. I think the practice is too big and too many patients and they are overwhelmed. The wait time is ridiculous. Once you get to see the doctor no guarantee she is there. The appointment is very quick. It's almost they the doctors are getting through their appointments to get to the next and checking off their list of things to do. It's a shame. I would like to change doctors and plan on doing this. Within the group itself I have tried two other doctors just to give the group the benefit of the doubt but I believe they are too big for their britches and it's showing now.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

Dr. Kaminskas is amazing! She's helful, reassuring, and knowledgeable. I was always so calmed by her positive upbeat demeanor. She has a great bed-side manner. I was lucky enough to have her at my delivery, which went smoothly. You do have to be patient with having her on time for appointments but I dont think that is unusual for OB drs to be late, since they are responsible for more than just office visits (have surgeries, deliveries that are a little more critical in nature than a routine visit!) So for those people who said they had a bad experieence with her...I just don't think they are understanding of the nature of her job! I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

I am in my 9th month of my first pregnancy and so far Dr. Kaminskas has been awesome...She always puts my mind at ease and takes the time to answer all my questions. At my very first OB visit she gave me a big bag full of stuff....Books, articles on what to eat, prenatal samples and coupons and hospital admitting info...etc. Her nurse Michelle is very nice too. I started going to her as my Gyn., I stayed with her for OB because she is very down to earth and no nonsense. I hope she is there to deliver my baby girl, but if not I have heard good things about alot of the other doctors in the group.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Kaminskas for over 4 months of my first pregnancy now and to this day she has never once offered any kind of lamaze, parenting, etc. classes, told me where I am going to deliver, what to eat to help the baby grow big and strong, she is consistently late for her appointments, very quick to get out of the room once in your appointment and very unhelpful in suggesting solutions to pregnancy related problems-twice now she has offered me faulty or no solution at all and I was forced to go back to my primary care physician to get the help I needed, she never tells me about my baby (I have to find out it's size, weight, etc. from the ultrasound tech on the every-other month visit we have with them). Don't waste your time with her-see one of the many other doctors in the OCWMG practice.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

Dr. Kaminskas is an exceptional doctor. She makes you feel important and that she has all the time in the world for you. I am much more calm with my 2nd pregnancy soley because of her disposition. My only negative is that she belongs to a practice that has some of the WORST office staff OC has to offer (this is mostly in reference to ste. 300, but that is the main office and at some point everyone has to go there for one thing or another). But, that has nothing to do with Dr. Kaminskas and because she is that fantastic, I'll deal with ste. 300.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

LOVE Dr. Kaminskas. My issues with the office staff have nothing to do with Dr. Kaminskas. She is always so cheerful, straight forward and knowledgable. I have complete confidence in her. She was also wonderful during the deliver of my first son. What a great experience - she took all of the anxiety out of the delivery experience for me. I will be delivering my second son soon and hope that the timing is such that she will deliver him as well. Fingers crossed it doesn't happen on a weekend or middle of the night :)

flag | Submitted July 18, 2009

Dr. Kaminskas delivered my baby, although she wasn't my regular doc. She was the doc on call that night. She was GREAT. She was attentive, professional, and I really liked her. I hope my regular doc delivers my baby next time, but if she's not on call that night, I hope Dr. Kaminskas is!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2008

Dr. Carol M. Kaminskas's Credentials

• Spanish

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Laguna Hills, CA