Ratings for Dr. Rakesh Ranjan

If I could do less than a star I would. The wait is ridiculous here and then appointment is barely 10 minutes long. This place is the worst

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Always late. Only cares about making money off of you. They do not care about patients at all. Disorganized chaos at every office. Dr ranjan is rude and unprofessional and doesn't deserve to be in mental health.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

wait time could be 3 hours in past year we have seen 5 people 3 of them quit.when i told them we were out of medication they tried to get us in in 60 days told desk could not wait that long she then attempted 30 days at last 4 days this place is a joke

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Incompetent doctor. I have had multiple appointments that have been cancelled at the last minute. On one occasion had to wait hour and a half past appointment time. Hour appointment turned to 2 hour appointment with the doctor not coming in until the last 15 minutes. Prescribed medication without even fully understanding my son's situation or knowing what he is treating him for. I was told that he would be seeing a student on his next appointment and the doctor would pop in at some point. Canceled appointment and we are done with this practice.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Worst doctor ever! He doesn't listen during appointments, he is too busy talking on his CELL PHONE during my session. Also there is always a 2 hour wait past your scheduled time. The reception staff are nice and the manager is amazing. The manager handsome young man, listened to my concerns and made me feel like a valued patient. .I get anxiety just knowing my appointment is this week. The doctor is horrible but the staff is very compassionate. Staff turn over is high, the doctor demeans the staff.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

A disgrace to medicine. He harasses, insults, and threatens patients. Little to no knowledge of psychiatry.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. Ranjan and his PA need to get their act together. No one saw our son for each appointment (we arrived on time) and son ended up going to Emergency room , then admitted to behavioral health a week.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

listen this doctor is the only doctor that gave me a second chance after I relapse hes vary compashinate and takes his work seriouseley I'm sorry that u people feel this way twords him but just because hes seriouse and don't mess around and fool around and smile every second of the day don't mean all this stuff ur all are talking u all are so rude and dr ranjan is a seriously good doctor that don't take irrsponsabilty from no one and if u were discharged it was for a vary good reason now u all get a life and stop talking all this mess.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Dr. Ranjan has been a tremendous help in my life. A friend referred me to him and I am so grateful. I have struggled for so many years and nothing seemed to help until I started to see Dr. Ranjan. I will be eternally grateful.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

My appointment was at 10:45 which I was on time for. I had planned on going into work after my appointment but that wasn't going to happen! I heard some of the other patients complaining they had been there for hours. About an hour into my wait, I asked the receptionist about how much longer and she told me about 30 minutes. Another hour went by. Then we heard that the Dr. had left and there was someone else who we could talk to about refills on my medication. Another hour passed and I asked the receptionist who told me there was another person ahead of me. At this point, about 4 patients walked out from their wait time. I asked the receptionist if the person that was there would be able to write a prescription and she told me as she was stuffing her face with grapes, that she can write them, just not sign them so I'd have to come back. At 1 pm, I left having to switch my days off. Unprofessional, rude and no respect for their patients time.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr. Rakesh Ranjan's Credentials

• Rajendra Med Coll, Ranchi Univ, Ranchi, Bihar, India (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Medina, OH