Ratings for Dr. Rakesh Ranjan

Worst doctor ever! He doesn't listen during appointments, he is too busy talking on his CELL PHONE during my session. Also there is always a 2 hour wait past your scheduled time. The reception staff are nice and the manager is amazing. The manager handsome young man, listened to my concerns and made me feel like a valued patient. .I get anxiety just knowing my appointment is this week. The doctor is horrible but the staff is very compassionate. Staff turn over is high, the doctor demeans the staff.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

A disgrace to medicine. He harasses, insults, and threatens patients. Little to no knowledge of psychiatry.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. Ranjan and his PA need to get their act together. No one saw our son for each appointment (we arrived on time) and son ended up going to Emergency room , then admitted to behavioral health a week.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

listen this doctor is the only doctor that gave me a second chance after I relapse hes vary compashinate and takes his work seriouseley I'm sorry that u people feel this way twords him but just because hes seriouse and don't mess around and fool around and smile every second of the day don't mean all this stuff ur all are talking u all are so rude and dr ranjan is a seriously good doctor that don't take irrsponsabilty from no one and if u were discharged it was for a vary good reason now u all get a life and stop talking all this mess.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Dr. Ranjan has been a tremendous help in my life. A friend referred me to him and I am so grateful. I have struggled for so many years and nothing seemed to help until I started to see Dr. Ranjan. I will be eternally grateful.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

My appointment was at 10:45 which I was on time for. I had planned on going into work after my appointment but that wasn't going to happen! I heard some of the other patients complaining they had been there for hours. About an hour into my wait, I asked the receptionist about how much longer and she told me about 30 minutes. Another hour went by. Then we heard that the Dr. had left and there was someone else who we could talk to about refills on my medication. Another hour passed and I asked the receptionist who told me there was another person ahead of me. At this point, about 4 patients walked out from their wait time. I asked the receptionist if the person that was there would be able to write a prescription and she told me as she was stuffing her face with grapes, that she can write them, just not sign them so I'd have to come back. At 1 pm, I left having to switch my days off. Unprofessional, rude and no respect for their patients time.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr. Ranjan is an exceptional psychiatrist, I've been seeing him for 20-plus years....it's just that his practice has grown exponentially over the years and some of the staff he has hired have been sub-par....it is getting better, at least at the Garfield Hts location. LOL, if I didn't like him so much I would have left to pursue another doctor long ago.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

The worst experiences I've had at a Drs. Office in my life. Staff is rude and very unprofessional. Ranjan is cold , insensitive and preoccupied. Hated being there.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I have been a patient at the Medina office as well as the Garfield location for several years and no longer will be using their services. I NEVER get to see Dr. Ranjan himself as I've requested numerous times. Their main receptionist is extremely rude !! Ive waited as long as 2 hours past my appoi8ntment time to be seen. My meds either have been abruptly stopped or refills delayed being called in to my pharmacy leaving me without medication. Very sorry to say that this IS NOT A GOOD OR STABLE PRACTICE TO RECEIVE CARE. Save yourself a wasted trip, try another doctor..

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Been a patient there for 7 years now. maybe saw the dr once. always have to wait atleast an hour to see a nurse practitioner that doesnt even listen to you. they are so inconsideret there & he just cares about money.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr. Rakesh Ranjan's Credentials

• Rajendra Med Coll, Ranchi Univ, Ranchi, Bihar, India (Grad. 1985)

Amerigroup