Ratings for Dr. Rakesh Ranjan

I have been with the FAMILY of staff for 4 Yrs. Dr. Ranjan and staff Has enormously helped me with my addiction. I have witnessed him always helping Drug addicts. Many do not make it the first time No matter how many times one has failed They are welcomed back with their arms open. Dr. Rajan Is VERY likeable to me and always himself FRIENDLY and caring. I write this review to let other family memebers seeking help or anyone seeking help with their drug addiction Dr. Ranjan and staff have the EXPERTICE os saving lives for us suffering addicts. The main tool they all share is they care about our well being. The name of the establishment says it ALL.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

RUDE and sexist. Only wanted to push medication on me. Smelly dirty office. Rude office managers.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Worst doctor I have ever met, every other review is so accurate, they pawn you off on a nurse that can't even prescribe, not only do they treat you like an addict when I go there voluntarily by watching you pee in a cup, they double charge your insurance, charge you $849 for the urine test every visit, I agree with the one reviewer about having anxiety just knowing I have an appointment, I see a therapist there as well whom is very good. Dr. Ranjan is an operator, bottom line is money not empathy for you, that's if they don't cancel your appointment at the last minute because the staff turnover is high and the PA you were seeing for years just ups and leaves.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

First off, you're lucky if you get to even see the doctor. Dr. Ranjan will pawn you off on a STUDENT, you'll have a student treating you with only a week or two of psych. experience. The students don't feel comfortable, the one told me that she and the other students rotate for a 4 week cycle then leave. Also on the rare occasion you do see Ranjan, he'll be on his cell phone the entire time during your appointment. He sat in the room discussing another patient in front of me. He must not understand HIPAA. Staff turn over is atrocious. You'll never see the same person. I go to the Elyria office, such a disaster. Do yourself a favor and go to a real physician. I have one more appointment scheduled which I will go to so I can obtain my records. I will be recording the entire visit so I can properly document this fraud so I can inform my insurance as well as the Ohio Medical Board.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Teribble. Wait time can be over 2 hours. Huge turn over with staff. Uncaring , doesn't listen to the patients needs.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Terrible. Unorganized, non caring, long wait, huge turn around. Never get to see the actual doctor.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

If I could do less than a star I would. The wait is ridiculous here and then appointment is barely 10 minutes long. This place is the worst

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Always late. Only cares about making money off of you. They do not care about patients at all. Disorganized chaos at every office. Dr ranjan is rude and unprofessional and doesn't deserve to be in mental health.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

wait time could be 3 hours in past year we have seen 5 people 3 of them quit.when i told them we were out of medication they tried to get us in in 60 days told desk could not wait that long she then attempted 30 days at last 4 days this place is a joke

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Incompetent doctor. I have had multiple appointments that have been cancelled at the last minute. On one occasion had to wait hour and a half past appointment time. Hour appointment turned to 2 hour appointment with the doctor not coming in until the last 15 minutes. Prescribed medication without even fully understanding my son's situation or knowing what he is treating him for. I was told that he would be seeing a student on his next appointment and the doctor would pop in at some point. Canceled appointment and we are done with this practice.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr. Rakesh Ranjan's Credentials

• Rajendra Med Coll, Ranchi Univ, Ranchi, Bihar, India (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Medina, OH