Ratings for Dr. Matthew C. Lochetto

Lacks compassion, arrogant & rude if you question his work

Submitted September 19, 2017

Had a wonderful experience. Answered all my questions thoroughly. Staff was great. All my insurance and payment was discussed prior to visit. Then called me the next day to make sure everything was fine. Dr. Lochetto really made this a great experience. I was truly scared but he well informed me of everything. Wish he did the rest of the dental work. He was great.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Terrible experience all the way around. No emergency contact for after hours. Owes me money for over charging me. Wanted to charge me $100 for rescheduling an appointment 23 hours prior but then cancelled my appointment with less than 24 hour notice.

Submitted September 6, 2017

the best root canal experience ever, go here and no where else

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

I only wish he would make my crowns,, fillings, and everything else, just a pleasure to work with and know, my highest recommendation

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

This is the doctor who has a supreme understanding of the science involved with the procedures, a caring and warm hearted individual who was extremely attentive to my needs, and a pain free experience-THE BEST DOCTOR FOR A ROOT CANAL

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

This was easily the best experience I have ever had in any dental office, the doctor and his staff are excellent, I would recommend him to everyone and anyone, don't listen to these "negative" people , he is as good as it gets

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

DO NOT GO HERE! Only cares about money not patients. Had root canal in past with minimal pain, very painful here, no emergency care.

Submitted October 31, 2013

The root canal I had in Dr. Lochetto's office was as good an experience as can be expected. The staff was professional. The antibiotic that was prescribed and the ibuprofen every 6 hours controlled the pain very well. I would definitely return there if I needed another root canal.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Rude and arrogant. Does not even have an on call dentist or number for after hour emergencies. Face blew up like a balloon, not only could I not get in touch and had to go to ER, but when I did get in touch with his secretary she said he didn't need to see me if there was not an access on gum!!!! My mouth looked like a bowling ball the next day and he didn't deem it necessary to have a look???? Horrible, I wish I had to,d my dentist prior who I was seeing whereas he told me he had a bad reputation.

Submitted February 27, 2013