Ratings for Dr. Suzanne M. Hall

Basically she did not listen & her report was full of inaccuracies.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Been seeing Suzanne for approx 10 years. They don't come any better. Really believe that I am still here because of her treatment and advice she has given me.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

After eating like a pig, with fast food, and wine every day at the hammel wedding in Destin, FL I thought my life expectancy was going to cut short. Dr. Hall did a tremendous job bringing my spirits back to life and I was once again motivated to return my cholestral back to 100. I worked hard with her help to bring my exceedingly high 357 cholesteral to 125! She is really easy I have to say on the eyes, but most of all professional, funny, and she has a great son named BUG. Would be back in a second, but hope not too. :) no offense DR. Hall

flag | Submitted January 30, 2007

Dr. Hall examined me for heart problems. She was knowlegeable,personable, straightforward, kind and a little rushed. She gave me a lot of information. Her assistant gathers most of the information, and is also easy to work with. Her clinic ended up doing a teadmill stress test on me which was less professional that I expected. I was given a trainee technician in a 85degree room which at times had 5 people besides me in it. Most uncomfortable, but got the job done. All in all, I trusted Dr. Hall and will return to her if needed.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2007

Dr. Suzanne M. Hall's Credentials

• College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1979)