Ratings for Dr. Stephanie A. Mcrae

Dr. McRae did a great job cosmetically repairing my 2 front teeth after an accident I had as a pedestrian in Mount Dora. With much patience, skill, and perseverance, Dr. McRae was able to do a wonderful job in returning my teeth back to normal. She appears to be very up-to-date with her knowledge and equipment.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

A wonderful caring dentist who takes time to answer questions. She and her staff are very friendly and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Dr. McRae is a compassionate, skilled dentist who cared about my discomfort enough to reassure me before treating me. She was able to save my tooth after I had broken it, and thought I would have to have it taken out. Her staff is terrific, too. I plan on sending more patients her way. She is gentle, and sweet, and those are great qualities to have as a dentist! I never felt rushed or hurried, and she and her staff definitely took their time to make sure I was comfortable.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013