Ratings for Dr. Manon Fielding

The doctor is semi-competent, but this is clearly a revenue-generating operation. By this I mean, there is no medical advice given; there is some vague treatment (acupressure, an electric massager, an ice pack; I don't think I got an actual adjustment in either of my two visits) and always the up-sell--try the unlimited visits package for $99/month, buy these supplements, take this coupon to cardio-fitness and sign up for core insanity workouts, buy this $60 buckwheat pillow, etc. And the staff is - sorry - stupid. One girl could not type my name after I spelled it out slower and slower for her, ever so patiently; I finally just typed it myself. The front-desk girl could not figure out how much I should pay, so she charged me $50 and when I returned she told me I owed $100 more. She tried to convince me to pay another $99 for the unlimited plan. I do not intend to return again.

Submitted August 15, 2013