Ratings for Dr. Robert GERSON

I had an appointment for myself and my children and we could not make the appointment due unforeseen circumstances and we had to for the services and i needed to reschedule, I was talked to like i should make this appointment no matter what! I would not recommend this Optometrist to anyone if they don't care about human life then why practice medicine. It is really the staff that this doctor has working for his office very unprofessional and rude, not to mention disrespectful and careless of anyone's feelings and very inconsiderate to the needs of patients. I don't feel bad about my comment and the rate i gave this doctor because his staff represents him and his entire practice, I can take my money somewhere else i have three children that are currently wearing glasses as this would have been a nice addition to his salary he can forget about it and he has KAREN to thank for it !!!!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Dr. Robert GERSON's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 1958)