Ratings for Dr. Cecilia M. Etheridge

By far, the worst doctor I have ever been to see! I made a 1 week appt for my son and when we got there every single person I spoke to tried to make an additional 2 week appt. This would have been ok except I asked the first person if both appts were necessary and she EVEN CHECKED WITH SOMEONE and said that if we did a 1 week, we didn't need to do a 2 week. We were put in a cold room for almost 2 hours and when we finally saw the dr, she handled my son like a rag doll. She yanked on his umbilical cord which had not fallen off yet - found out later it bled and for days after that it oozed green. The dr lectured me about seeing a lactation consultant which I felt was unnecessary (my son is eating find and 0only occasionally needs formula.)When she brought up the 2 week appt I was confused, didn't I just talk to someone about this?! She said that she recommends is a 1 week and then a 4 week, when I agreed with her she got visibly mad and ended our appt by baring her teeth and leaving.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

Dr. Cecilia M. Etheridge's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1977)

Delta Dental