Ratings for Dr. Brian J. BOYLE

He is very concerned if any medical issues you are in there for

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

I was a patient of Dr Joseph Boyle and now a patient of Dr Brian Boyle, his grandson. He is as caring and compassionate as his grandfather and I feel so fortunate to have found him. He helped me through a very trying, scary time in my life and I will be forever grateful. If it wasn't for him I would have gone through unnecessary treatment for cancer. I am a very loyal, satisfied patient and will forever be in his debt. He speaks to you as an equal not like a child, thoroughly explaining your treatment.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

I have seen Dr. Boyle for years and he has always been kind, attentive to my perceived needs as well as allowing me choices in my own healthcare. He talks to you like you have a brain and are not an idiot. He is polite and actually calls you with your test results!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Went to Brian Boyle with an embarrassing problem. He was dismissive of the issue, condescending, and was clearly in a hurry to end the visit. Information provided was less detailed than what I independently researched in advance. Was given a prescription I take perpetually, which his office renews every few months with the pharmacy. He has not once inquired on the effectiveness of the treatment.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2011

AVOID GETTING APPOINTMENT I am writing this based on my experience, average time i had to wait was more than 45 minutes.Last visit i have to wait for more then 1 hour. I was having a fever i called in night for medical advice i waited for almost an hour no reply.Either doctor is not concerned about patient or there is some issue with hospital he is affliated with Dublin Family Care Inc I won't recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

He is a great doctor. He sat down and took the time to answer questions and was always really nice. I would recommend him!! Plus he is really good on the eyes.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Amazing! very helpful and knows what he is talking about. He is the only doctor i will ever go to now. love him

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

Dr. Brian J. BOYLE's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in Dublin, OH