Ratings for Dr. Morton G. Kahan

Dr. Kahan made me feel comfortable in an uncomfortable situation. He talked me through everything along the way.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Dr. Kahan is an EXCELLENT doctor. His office was able to schedule an appointment for me that day .. which I am extremely grateful for. And Dr. Kahan, without a doubt, is one of the most kindness and compassionate doctors I have ever met. He is professional, thorough and so pleasant. Within minutes of meeting him, he made me feel that I was definitely in safe hands and put my nerves to ease. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Dr. Kahan was really kind and informative. He told us what he thought and knew. We did not wait that long, and he was very patient with us.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Dr. Kahan provides exceptional care, the best doctor ever! His skills are incredible. He has an exceptional team , including anesthesiologist Dr. Block.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Dr. Kahan was knowledgeable, kind and very approachable. He inspired confidence.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

Sincere professional office with a caring approach towards your well being . Dr Kahan is one of the finest doctors I have ever met and I judge all others to him . Health care advise that comes from the heart not just a text book .

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

Dr. Kahan was very pleasant and took the time to explain everything to my wife and I. He made us comfortable with his calm and welcoming manner.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr Kahan is one of the finest doctors I have ever been to. He is extremely friendly and professional. He explains everything he is going to do. What a pleasure to be seen by a surgeon who had such great people skills. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Very good experience, Dr. Kahan took great care of me, 100% confidence.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

His honesty and his full explanation. I loved that he was teaching and explaining to a PA student named Chris. He took his time and explained to me as well. Chris is one lucky person to be learning from someone like Dr. Kahan. We need more mentoring from someone like Dr. Kahan.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Dr. Morton G. Kahan's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1969)

HealthPartners