Ratings for Dr. Cyril C. Wong

Dr. Wong is great! I have been taking my kids to him for over 10 years. He has always taken his time with me and my kids. There were problems in the past with wait times and cleanliness, but I feel like this has been resolved. I still waited at my last visit for up to 30 minutes, but they did squeeze me in last minute. I have waited in the office for almost 2 hours in the past. His office staff has had some turnover and I feel like it is for the better. They are much nicer and more helpful than in the past.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

. I brought my premature son to his practice after a 16 day NICU stay. My son had what was later to be diagnosed as torticollis. I asked Dr. Wong repeatedly about his neck and why he was always looking to one side. My son eventually developed a lump in his neck (a sure fire sign of torticollis) and I brought him in to see Dr. Wong. He told me it was a lymph node and not to worry. After four months my sons head began to get a flat spot on one side from always turning to one side when he was sleeping. No amount of repositioning could get him to look the other way, and blindly I trusted my sons Dr telling me everything was fine. We wised up and sought a second opinion in which my son was correctly diagnosed. In addition to four months of twice weekly Physical Therapy, my son has to wear a helmet to correct the shape of his head. ALL OF THIS COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED IF HE HAD BEEN CORRECTLY DIAGNOSED AT ONE MONTH OLD WHEN I POINTED THIS OUT TO DR. WONG! Stay far, far away from this Dr.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

I took my 1 yr old to Dr Wongs office for her 1st visit ,We changed Doctors because we moved. We saw a ARNP she was very nice . The office came highly recommended. However the office was unbelievably fitly, the floor was a gray color of dirt and everything was sticky. The windows looks as if a child had licked them clean . There was so much dust on the chair rails in the office and the hair on the floor in the corners of every room. The office had clearly never been cleaned . I will NOT return with my child. The office needs to be painted and cleaned ASAP.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

Dr. Cyril C. Wong's Credentials

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1987)

• BCBS Illinois