Ratings for Dr. Henry Ferstenberg

Dr. Henry Ferstenberg is an exceptional guy. Not only is he a highly experienced and extremely knowledgeable physician, he is a warm and caring man who makes time for his patient and is always accessible. Seriously, he might well be the only physician in New York who actually answers his own phone. A national treasure, he gets my vote for "doctor of the year." On second thought, make that "doctor of the decade"!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Great in listening and understanding clinical situations

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

What a wonderful and caring doctor. Knowledgeable and thorough. Truly a gift to his profession.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Doctor Ferstenberg is the best and most honest and intelligent doctor I have ever met, known, and seen. He is brutally honest which I have always loved and respected about him. He extremely knowledgeable about his work and his field of gastronomy , I have been seeing him for over six years no and I must say never in my life have I been to such a honest, respectful, and caring doctor it says here the rating is 1 to 5 but truly if I could I would give him a 10. He is by the far the best doctor that I ever have been under his care and seen again I state that because it's true for years I had horrible the worst of the worst stomach problems after my gastric bypass when I was 15 years old and through the years since I met Doctor Ferstenberg, he was always to honest with me lol ad has always helped me since day one and I would just like to say he is an amazing doctor and thank god to him I finally got my life back! With no pain and my stomach being normal!!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

The doctor is very knowledgeable and understanding. He helps to understand what the problem is and what need to be done to resolve it. I would recommend him and he is great.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011