Ratings for Dr. Mary A. RICHMOND

Dr. Richmond treated all three of my children. She is outstanding. They had very complicated cases and she did wonderful job. My children always felt comfortable in her care. We switched from another orthodontist to her and we are very glad we did.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Richmond did a wonderful job. Her staff was very helpful and the service I received was top-notch. I have recommended Dr. Richmond to others who have all been very pleased.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Dr. Richmond's staff changes regularly as she hires high school and college students. I believe she does her best but her skills and knowledge just are not up to par. She is very kind and friendly though. A patient would be better off going to an orthodontist with more experience and training. During my treatment, I learned that my friends paid far less for their braces with the same length of treatment with another doctor. I would recommend getting at least four consults with different orthos and really going with your gut feeling.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013