Ratings for Dr. John T. Mcloughlin

Dr. McLaughlin does exemplary work! Working with an excellent staff, he's dedicated to do the best work possible.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Great experience. Staff is so helpful. Highly recommend Dr Mcloughlin.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Great experience with an amazing staff. I would strongly recommend anyone going to see Dr. McLoughlin. Thanks all

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

My experience at dr. McLaughlin 's office was quite positive. The hygenist was skilled and very nice. My exam was thorough . Dr. McLaughlin asked relevant questions and was interested in my concerns. In the past, all procedures were preformed without any problems subsequent.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

I am a new patient of Dr. John and I am so grateful for what he has done for me today. He has put a smile back on my face. I have been self-conscious about my teeth for a long time and he fixed them and the best part is that it was affordable! Dr. John and Cathy were so professional. I left his office crying with joy! All I wanted for Christmas was my two front teeth and I got them! Thank you so much!!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Since I've been a patient of Dr. McLoughlin I get compliments on my teeth all the time. I've done Invisalign to improve my appearance and create a healthier mouth. I get regular cleanings, and the results are fantastic. The office is well run. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating. I recommend Dr. McLoughlin and his staff without any reservation.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

I had a fantastic experience with Dr. McLoughlin. I was so unhappy with my teeth before coming here and now, after I got my veneers I couldn't be happier. Everyone in the office is so nice and helpful. The procedure was painless and went extremely smooth. All in all I'm thrilled with my results.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Came to Dr. McLaughlin upon moving into town last year needing a check-up; end result was resolving issues I've had for awhile with no discomfort whatsoever. From the professional hygienists to the administrators in the office, to the personal service and dentistry skill of Dr. McLaughlin, I now look forward to my check-ups knowing my teeth are in the best hands. Highly recommended for all your dentistry needs!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

The experience was incredible! The cleaning was thorough and efficient. My teeth have never felt this clean! Highly recommend John T. McLoughlin DDS to take care of your dental needs.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016