Ratings for Dr. John Tong

My son had a lazy eye diagnosed at age 5. His eye dr said he needed to patch and it would get better. My son's school insisted we take him him to the ophthalmologist. That's when we found Dr. Tong. We first saw him way back when he still practiced in Plano, but my son liked him so much we made the haul to Grapevine for his appts and subsequent corrective surgery. Dr. Tong is patient, knowledgeable, and most of all has a great bedside manner for a pediatric dr. Before surgery, he was very thorough with what he would be doing with my son, gave me all the prescriptions he would need up front so they would be ready for him, and put my son at ease for a 7 year old. After surgery, he and his office called a couple times to check up on my son. The dr himself called from home to make sure my son was ok. I was very impressed by that. He took the time to address a few minor concerns i had. Overall, my son is now able to see after being told he was legally blind. I recommend him and office to everyone in search of a fabulous ophthalmologist.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. John Tong's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1993)

Commercial Insurance Company