Ratings for Dr. Kenneth A. Jurist

Both my son and myself have seen Dr. Jurist and we were very pleased. We were able to get in quickly for both appointments and he was very thorough. They were able to perform x-rays on site and I got the results and his recommendation immediately. The staff was also very friendly and overall we had a great experience and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an orthopedic.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

I don't care if I caught him on a bad day or what, but Dr. Jurist is the rudest most condescending pompous jerk of a doctor I have ever seen. Bedside manner = horrible! Would hardly let me get a word in. Was asking a question and right in the middle he turned his back on me and started having a discussion with his PA. Was also incredibly insensitive and quick to remind me that I am "paying him for his opinion". Horrible at even giving cortisone shots. Have had cortisone shots before, but have never had a doctor jab me with a needle like he did. I think he must have clipped the bone because of how painful the first shot was. Felt very rushed in exam room. Felt like he simply could care less. Wouldn't go back to see Dr.Jurist if he offered his services for free! PATIENT BEWARE!!! STAY AWAY!!! Find a doctor who has a heart.

Submitted September 6, 2016

Great bedside manners, very good staff. Doctor Jurist shows care and compassion for patients. He explains things to patient and family. Great surgeon

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Really friendly staff. The doctor knows his stuff. He is very straight forward. He gave me the options for more conservative treatments before surgery, which I really appreciated. If I do decide to have surgery, he's the one I want to do it.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Everyone was professional and yet welcoming. Dr. Jurist is straightforward and gets to the point, which I appreciate greatly. My surgery went off without a glitch and I could not be more pleased thus far with the Dr. and his staff. The procedure I had was due to a fractured fibula just above the ankle.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Wonderful experience from the moment I walked in. The receptionist had a welcoming voice and the nurses were really sweet. Dr. Jurist was very thorough and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

The doctor was pleasant and thoroughly answered all questions. The staff was also very friendly.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

Preformed devastating knee surgery damaging the joint; causing continued weakness, chronic pain and permanent damage. Rude and insensitive, eventually became hostile.

Submitted October 24, 2011

Very Hard to talk to. NO PERSONALITY Runs up visits without addressing the issues. Give you diagnosis and changes it when after a couple years you mention getting second opinion. EEEE++++

Submitted March 11, 2010

Did not perform surgery agreed upon, in fact surgery performed failed. Did not correctly write notes and got information incorrect. Could not get straight answers, very evasive even with precise questions. Very disapointed, using new OS now to hopefully fix the problem created by this failed surgery I never agreed to.

Submitted April 30, 2009

Dr. Kenneth A. Jurist's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Nacogdoches, TX