Ratings for Dr. Michael M. Gaisa

Dr. Gaisa has been my doctor for five years. He is knowledgeable, professional, compassionate and an overall great doctor and person. As another patient mentions, he is very attentive and helpful both in person and through Mt. Sinai online patient system.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

once you get through the hurdles of the Sinai system of scheduling a first appointment, everything was great. Compassionate care, felt well taken care of and listened to. Responds to emails and patient portal messages like a concierge doctor. I'm very impressed!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

The best bed-side manners in I doctor with whom I have ever had the privilege to be a patient. He is friendly, caring, kind, and concerned. I highly recommend Dr. Gaisa. I have been with him now for 3-4 years as my PCP and as a specialist. I would continue to see him if it was not for the fact that I am moving to Seattle, Washington soon. One cannot go wrong with Dr. Gaisa either as a specialist or Primary Care Physician. He was very easy to talk with about any of my concerns. I felt completely safe and never judged. Thanks, Dr. Gaisa for all of your help in keeping me as healthy as I chose to be. I will be sure to let you know when some of the extra pounds begin to disappear. I appreciate all that you and your wonderful staff have done for me and will continue to do for others. Let Peace extend from my mind to yours.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

great, compassionate, took time to explain, highly recommended

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Felt rushed, unimportant, treated as a number and not a person

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

great service. Problem was accurately diagnosed and taken care of in a thoughtful and thorough manner. Bravo

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

great experience, felt really comfortable and well taken care of

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

extremely satisfied with services received. Truly caring staff, excellent physician who's knowledgeable and approachable

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014