Ratings for Dr. Ronald K. Yamamoto

Dr. Yam was the very best doctor I've ever had. He was honest, straight forward, and explained everything. He is also very spiritual. Although I'm not especially spiritual, I was still moved when he told me he would be honored if he could pray with me prior to surgery. His staff is friendly and helpful. I was devastated when I called the number and discovered that he retired. I have no idea where his staff ended up, and I'm left looking for a new Orthopedist for my daughter who is having knee issues. Dr. Yam was one of a kind.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Isaw Dr. Yamamoto for 4 years...until his retirement last January 2012. He was more helpful than any other orthopedic I have ever seen...and I have being seeing orthopedics for over 30 years for degenerative and congential problems. I never had any problem with him. He would explain the problem, offer treatment options, and state the likelihood of it being helpful...and let me choose...and respect the decision I made. Awesome.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

Hands down the best doctor I've ever had in my life. I feel like family in his clinic. I actually came to see Dr. Yam after turning away from other surgeons who were clearly confused.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Very caring person and great with children. Very encouraging when speaking about knee to my daughter

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

On my first visit, his staff confused me with not one, but 3 other patients. Then on my second visit Dr Yam contradicted instructions (more than one) he gave me on the first visit. His bedside manner was dry and uncaring and uninterested. The exercises he gave me caused pain in my good knee. I'm now seeking another dr.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

Nice staff. A very spiritual person. Very comforting in his demeanor. I was confident with his care.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2007

Very personable. Listens as well as talks. Seemed truly concerned for my well being.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2006

Dr. "Yam" takes ample time to listen to your woes and seems truly interested in what patients have to say. If the Christian faith offends you, however, be warned that he is deeply spiritual and will request to pray with you prior to performing any necessary surgeries. His staff is just as great.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2006

Dr. Ronald K. Yamamoto's Credentials

• Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Denver Co 80262 (Grad. 1969)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Euless, TX