Ratings for Dr. Jing Deng

Not professional .. Underdressed and looks dirty .. Always wants you to get injections

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Suffering from chronic headache, neck and shoulder pain and seeking treatment from numerous doctors in vain, I went to Dr. Jing Deng, who provided ultimate solution to my conditions. Dr. Jing Deng’s has profound knowledge and skill in meticulous injection, combined western physical therapy with eastern acupuncture, gave me ultimate relief from my chronic conditions.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Deng for knee and lower back pain since 2007. He is a great doctor who cares a lot for the patients. I heard that he would continue treatments for some medicare patients after their medicare coverage is used up, though he knew that the insurance company would not pay for the process.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

With the services they provided, my insurance was definitely over charged by the doctor. Most scary part was their acupuncturist forgot to take off the needle from the head of one patient. The doctor did not make a clear explanation on the problem but just asked me to go for the physical therapy. After several visits, I realized they performed same procedures for all patients, although each patient might come in with different complaints. The doctor only saw you the first visit and would not been available after that unless you insisted a few time you need to talk to him.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2011