Ratings for Dr. Lynn L. Wang

I was sent to Dr Wang trying to find out what was causing neck and hand pain. She checked me out and told me I had early onset Parkinson's Disease. I have been seeing her for about four years and other than some communication issues have been happy with her. I find if I explain things to her assistant, she has a cleared idea of what my issues are.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Dr. Wang is the worst doctor I have ever seen. She made me feel on the defense, and didn't even seem to have a good grasp on what my problems were. She hinted to thinking that I was wrong about a condition I was diagnosed with and have been dealing with for 31, as if I was lying about it, and also mentioned sometimes people "Google symptoms and think they need a neurologist." She pays no attention at all to what your problems are, or what other doctors who referred you have diagnosed you with. When explaining to her my medical history she would question it, even though she had the records in her hand. I actually cried after I left her office.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

Dr. Wang lacks the skills to evaluate properly. She would not listen to concerns and minimized and flat out negated serious symptoms. She would not take the extra time to address certain symptoms that my wife was experiencing, and as a result, gave a very lame diagnosis. When checked in with 2 seperate MD's, she was wrong! I'm not sure if she lacks the time, or that once her mind is made up, short of dying on the spot, she will not be flexible to invest extra time to make sure her dianosis is right on. Very disappointed, and will never return to her.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

My experience with Dr. Wang was not the best. She saw me as a patient in the hospital, and ran all the correct tests, but never once came to check on me in the hospital for 4 days. Then on all the follow up visits to her office the wait was over and hour every time! When I would get back in the office with her, she couldn't give me a diagnosis, and kept wanting to send me to other drs, but wouldn't listen to my family history, etc. She never gave me any more information than the first day in the hospital even after 2 more visits. I took all the MRI/Lab results to another neurologist and had a diagnosis within an hour. And the other dr. sat down with my husband and I and explained WHY things were going on, and what to expect, etc. Dr. Wang didn't seem interested in actually treating me!!! According to my new Dr, she ran the right tests, but didn't put all the pieces to the puzzle together!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

Dr. Lynn L. Wang's Credentials

• Chinese

• Beijing Med Univ, Beijing, Beijing, China (Grad. 1987)